Page 1 of 31
... LastLast

Meanwhile in the middle-east: 3 Israeli teenagers kidnapped by terrorists

The three missing teens are Eyal Yifrah, 19, from Elad, Gil-Ad Shaer, 16, from Talmon and Naftali Frenkel; Hamas says Palestinians should make kidnapping a national issue, use it as leverage.
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.598583

I think the topic pretty much speaks for itself, the middle east is heating up again and now the fire has ignited when 3 teenagers (16,16 & 19) were kidnapped from a bus station trying to hitchhike home...
    As all of israel is currently on its feet, Hamas embraces the act and encouraged more actions such as this.

Now I don't know if it bothers you that much - but dispute or not, occupied land or whatever other preaches you got for Israel - kidnapping teenagers is a new and a very low line that the Palestinians have just crossed.

As the situation is currently escalating - rockets are firing from Gaza once again (Iron Dome has successfully fended off most of them so no civilians were harmed) and yet from what I've seen the world wide media barely discuss it, so no better place to post it than mmoc amiright ?

If you got a funny antisemitism comment to post - please refrain...
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

Quote Originally Posted by Amazad View Post
    Now I don't know if it bothers you that much - but dispute or not, occupied land or whatever other preaches you got for Israel - kidnapping teenagers is a new and a very low line that the Palestinians have just crossed.
    It's what amounts to a nasty, perpetual war based on ethnic, religious, and territorial disputes. I'm not sure why this would be the thing that crosses the line.

At this point, I wish the rest of the world would disengage from Middle Eastern entanglements as much as reasonably possible.

Deleted
    Given Israel's history why are you surprised?

They constantly steal land, arrest people without charges, and commit human rights crimes. Kidnapping is horrific yes, but fucking hell why are you surprised? I mean Israel just "arrested" around 100 Palestinians within a few hours, they sure are going to be related to the crime.

Israel's policies in terms of the Palestinians reflect barbarism, and Hamas can go die in a ditch.

Edit: Yes, Palestinians committed the act. And Israelis murdered thousands over the past 50 years. Or rather some Palestinians committed the act, and some Israelis murdered people. Fairly big difference between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazad View Post
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.598583

I think the topic pretty much speaks for itself, the middle east is heating up again and now the fire has ignited when 3 teenagers (16,16 & 19) were kidnapped from a bus station trying to hitchhike home...
    As all of israel is currently on its feet, Hamas embraces the act and encouraged more actions such as this.

As the situation is currently escalating - rockets are firing from Gaza once again (Iron Dome has successfully fended off most of them so no civilians were harmed) and yet from what I've seen the world wide media barely discuss it, so no better place to post it than mmoc amiright ?

If you got a funny antisemitism comment to post - please refrain...
    I don't think this is the real reason right now as to why The Middle East is heating up sadly...

I guess you're a pro Israel and doesn't see their mistakes? Both sides has made some really bad stuff, but just now the Palestinians has done something as you consider "terrible", while some time ago the Israels has made some really terrible stuff aswell and crossed that line
    Last edited by Abbzow; 2014-06-15 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post

They constantly steal land, arrest people without charges, and commit human rights crimes. Kidnapping is horrific yes, but fucking hell why are you surprised? I mean Israel just "arrested" around 100 Palestinians within a few hours, they sure are going to be related to the crime.

Israel's policies in terms of the Palestinians reflect barbarism, and Hamas can go die in a ditch.
    Watch your tongue! The Jews were massacred 70 years ago so that gives them the right to slaughter exponentially more brown people! Israel is so oppressed and is just defending itself with preemptive genocide!

Seriously though, nothing will ever be done until civilised countries stand up to Israel. Israel is the equivalent of the principal's son. It can be a giant, bullying twat as much as it wants and nobody will ever do anything about it because the only person with the authority to punish it won't.

10+ Year Old Account

Edit: Yes, Palestinians committed the act. And Israelis murdered thousands over the past 50 years. Or rather some Palestinians committed the act, and some Israelis murdered people. Fairly big difference between the two.
    Yes continue to drink that pro-Palestine Kool-Aid. I'm sure those 100 Palestinians that where arrested didn't deserve it and the horrible Jews are just mean ol' bullies. Last time I checked it was Palestinian terrorist that where launching home made rockets at Jewish schools. These people, the Palestinians, wont be satisfyied until every Jew is either dead or gone from Israel. Fact is that Israel has always been Jewish land and they have a right to live there, the Palestinians as well as long as they act civilized.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Yes continue to drink that pro-Palestine Kool-Aid. I'm sure those 100 Palestinians that where arrested didn't deserve it and the horrible Jews are just mean ol' bullies. Last time I checked it was Palestinian terrorist that where launching home made rockets at Jewish schools. These people, the Palestinians, wont be satisfyied until every Jew is either dead or gone from Israel. Fact is that Israel has always been Jewish land and they have a right to live there, the Palestinians as well as long as they act civilized.
    Wow, you really think rounding up 100 Palestinians was legit?

Fact? Eh no. Did the Ottoman Empire not exist in your world history? It was an artificial state created by the UN. Call a spade a fucking spade.

And be more fucking bigoted, "Palestinians". Christ, you'd think people so enamoured with Israel would be aware of the issues of blanketing a people with a stereotype based on the actions of a few. But yeah sure, Palestinians have totally brought it down on themselves by living in conditions imposed on them by Israel's government that the UN considers illegal.

Yes continue to drink that pro-Palestine Kool-Aid. I'm sure those 100 Palestinians that where arrested didn't deserve it and the horrible Jews are just mean ol' bullies.
    You realize it's possible to believe that both sides are assholes fighting over a meaningless plot of land because of ancient hatreds, right?
    Fact is that Israel has always been Jewish land and they have a right to live there, the Palestinians as well as long as they act civilized.
    That's just objectively wrong, it's not a fact at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    You realize it's possible to believe that both sides are assholes fighting over a meaningless plot of land because of ancient hatreds, right?

That's just objectively wrong, it's not a fact at all.
    Hey now, that's where they were led by Moses. That's 100% legit, I mean slaves DID build the pyramids. Amirite?

Seriously though, Palestine and Israel deserve each other at this point. But Israel should at least take the high road given their level of economic and military power.

3 dumb-as-bricks kids get kidnapped while hitchhiking in a piece of land that the jewsisraelites just occupy illegally (under international law); color me fucking shocked...
    [...]Seriously though, Palestine and Israel deserve each other at this point. But Israel should at least take the high road given their level of economic and military power.
    Indeed, I just wish one of them would get it over with already...

... ... anyone know where I can get a bit of plutonium?
    Last edited by Ærion; 2014-06-15 at 11:42 PM.

Deleted
    Lol and he talks about propaganda.
    Tell me this, did you hear about the recent tenders for building going on in occupied land, vital for the creation of a Palestinian state?
    Or perhaps that too is pro Palestinian cool aid.
    You think you're doing israel a good service? People like you are digging israel deeper into shit each time you talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    So in retaliation Israel will hold a few hundred Palestinian children in prison, without charges. Wait they already do that.

As usual ,the ratio of missing Jews and Palestinians is telling. No one wants to compare the missing – every missing person is a horror – but again the disparity is telling. Does this disparity signal the presumed worthiness of Jewish and Palestinian lives?

Missing too are Jewish ethics in Israel and elsewhere. The outrage about missing Jews – if it was only matched for missing Palestinians. One looks in vain for this outrage. Which itself is an outrage.

It crosses the line nowhere near as much as using white phosphorus on refugee camps and UN run schools

10+ Year Old Account
    If Hamas is endorsing it, an ultimatum needs to be issued. The three are returned within 72 hours or bombing of military targets begins followed by infrastructure targets after another 24 hours. If they are not returned one week after bombing commences, the tanks start rolling in. Sadly we live in a weak and indecisive world, so that won’t happen.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

We all know they will just target civilian areas and refugee camps......what about ultimatums over building on occupied land? Should we bomb Israel until they stop? Sadly we live in a weak and indecisive world, so that won’t happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh oh, someone mentioned Israel on the forums in a positive light, get ready for the incoming barrage of people that hate Israel just because, when in reality they know nothing about the situation!
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    If Hamas is endorsing it, an ultimatum needs to be issued. The three are returned within 72 hours or bombing of military targets begins followed by infrastructure targets after another 24 hours. If they are not returned one week after bombing commences, the tanks start rolling in. Sadly we live in a weak and indecisive world, so that won’t happen.

Bombing will yield no results, we are talking here about mohammedans that glorify death.

"Meanwhile in the Middle East"

Now there's a meanwhile we could all do without.

Business as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Bombing will yield no results, we are talking here about mohammedans that glorify death.
    Mohammedans? Are you from the 1800s?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    If you think weakness and indecision is why there aren't tanks rolling into Palestine, you know nothing about the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

sadly because israel is not a fault in this case no one is intrested.

1 Palestinian killed by mistake everyone will hurry to shout "war crimes" yet acts of terror against israel goes silent.

really sad.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Uh oh, someone mentioned Israel on the forums in a positive light, get ready for the incoming barrage of people that hate Israel just because, when in reality they know nothing about the situation!
    And a barrage of people that hate Palestine, for the same reason!

I feel like Israel and Palestine are two sports teams that people choose at random then blindly support.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    sadly because israel is not a fault in this case no one is intrested.

1 Palestinian killed by mistake everyone will hurry to shout "war crimes" yet acts of terror against israel goes silent.

really sad.
    You're right, nobody complains about terrorist acts against Israel.

ELL OH ELL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.