Thread: Autoattack

Autoattack

my autoattack keeps getting 'off', is that happening when switching specs?

how do i check that it is on? just ninja pulled immersius when checking if it was on =)

is it supposed to be like this or i have a problem?

What's the problem exactly? There's no way you can dps a fight with auto attacking.
    As soon as you use an ability your auto attack will turn on permanently (until you deselect the enemy, or hit T (toggles auto attack by default).
    =
    Bowick
    Mistweaver Monk

Officer @ The Raven Council - EU

If your portrait shows the little crossed swords symbol, then you're in combat mode and therefore auto attacking if you're standing close. Well, at least when you're out of combat.

Remember that 'Autoattack' button everyone gets at level 1? The one that 99% of the playerbase rips off as soon as they start a new character?

Keep it on your bars somewhere, just so you can keep an eye on it. It flashes red when you're autoattacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverware View Post
    Keep it on your bars somewhere, just so you can keep an eye on it. It flashes red when you're autoattacking.
    ah good tip, tnx! now i can see that it is working.

You can also tell from your character's stance/animation.
    =
    Bowick
    Mistweaver Monk

Officer @ The Raven Council - EU

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverware View Post
    Remember that 'Autoattack' button everyone gets at level 1? The one that 99% of the playerbase rips off as soon as they start a new character?
    But I thought I was part of the 99%! Will I be targeted by an "Occupy" movement in the near future?

Also keep in mind that T is default bound to "toggle autoattack", so if you accidently hit T you will stop AAing, and if you hit T while targeting a boss your character will try to AA and will immediately do so as soon as you get in range.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Also keep in mind that T is default bound to "toggle autoattack", so if you accidently hit T you will stop AAing, and if you hit T while targeting a boss your character will try to AA and will immediately do so as soon as you get in range.
    Which is (in)conveniently close to R in case you were responding to a whisper