Deleted

Build without ressource generator (Crusader)

Noob Question, but i never played without one and was wondering how people do it, what to they use if they have no wrath? :O

Simple. 6set with 50%+ CDR which gives you insane wrath generation and cost reduction, combine that with Reaper's Wraps and you never run out of wrath.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Got a detailed reply on reddit so everything cleared. but thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    With enough CDR, the 12s Shield Glare with Zealous Glare (wrath for every enemy blinded) coupled with Towering Shield (reduces Shield Glare CD by 30%) can be short enough to not need a generator too - good for builds that use Punish/Bash/Blessed Shield.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could potentially do this with a variety of builds. Using all fire spells with a cindercoat as well as the things mentioned above would yield similar results. I can spam shields and hammers nonstop with punish, which is horrible for wrath. Wouldn't be too much harder to just remove it from the equation, but the buff and fire explosion is sorta mandatory for what I'm doing. May not be ideal, but it's fun.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Simple. 6set with 50%+ CDR which gives you insane wrath generation and cost reduction, combine that with Reaper's Wraps and you never run out of wrath.
    There are quite a few ways actually, several which do not involve 6pc Akkhan. Gyrfalcon and blessed shield builds are the obvious, and you can also just combine charged up, shield glare, and reaper wraps for variety of builds without ever having to use a resource spender.

So as with everything else, it is all dependent on the build in use.

15+ Year Old Account
    6 set akkhan builds, Gyrfalcon, Hammer builds. None of those use a generator(except Provoke). I havnt used generator as a Crusader in months and its how you have to play to be effective on torm 5/6