Deleted

Question new player question

yo I'm gonna make this short 'n sweet ;

so I keep picking up these notes that look like blacksmith plans but they're not and they can be used to make weps/armor I think...
    but how the hell do you use those things ?

Do I need Reapers of Souls for it ? I dunno... I tried righ-clicking them while in the blacksmithing menu but nothing happend.

Thanks hanks !

The Blacksmith most likely needs to be trained to the highest level before he will learn the plans you have. You will need RoS to get him those last levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Examples of some of the names might help.

Though they do tend to say blacksmith or gemcutter or whatever. They also should say something like "needs artisan level 4" or whatever the requirement is.

If you're VERY new, the blacksmith and gem cutter are found via the storyline, you have to go to them (in the main town for whatever act you're in) and fulfil the requirements to upgrade them (gold etc). Once they are high enough level they unlock higher level items to make you, and can learn higher level plans that you find.

Something like Penders Purchase you'll probably accumulate a lot of - that item is the material needed to craft something - you also need to find the recipe drop - that's much harder!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're talking about Black Rock Ledger, Page X, those are easter eggs references to the TV series Lost. They have no purpose in game.

If you're talking about Adventurer's Journal (which looks like a notebook), they were crafting materials needed for a particular blacksmith plan (one of two materials you could get without having RoS). They are no longer needed, nor do they exist, as of last Tuesday.

Otherwise, more description would help.
    Last edited by Fhi; 2014-06-16 at 09:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not played for a wee while, but did they not remove the legendary crafting materials in the recent patch (a week or two ago).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I've not played for a wee while, but did they not remove the legendary crafting materials in the recent patch (a week or two ago).
    Last Tuesday, yep. I noted that in my original post.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    If you're talking about Black Rock Ledger, Page X, those are easter eggs references to the TV series Lost. They have no purpose in game.

If you're talking about Adventurer's Journal (which looks like a notebook), they were crafting materials needed for a particular blacksmith plan (one of two materials you could get without having RoS). They are no longer needed, nor do they exist, as of last Tuesday.

Otherwise, more description would help.
    They still exists actually..unless I was just one of the weird people and got an Adventurer's journal after the patch hit. Was like 'yay another 50k'

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    They still exists actually..unless I was just one of the weird people and got an Adventurer's journal after the patch hit. Was like 'yay another 50k'
    Yeah...I hope they leave them in as high end vendor trash. I haven't seen any drop since last Tuesday though, when I usually see several in my sporadic play.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Huh. I didn't know that. Thanks, edited my post.