Valor suggestion

Gaze of the Black prince buff is useless for some people who are at the 3000 valor quest.

So why not remove the valor cap for the rest of the expansion.
    Blizzard want people to stay subbed, with the removal of the valor cap I think more players will go for the cloak and gear up more alts.

What do you think?

I think that speculation about this isn't going to make any difference, as Blizzard are testing this out to observe the behaviour of the players over the period of the buff. Once they have data from their seven-ish million users, they will figure out what actually happens in practical terms, and decide what -- if anything -- they do in future.

Your being stuck on the valor portion makes zero difference to that, so I guess hard luck for you. Better luck next buff.

Deleted
    Although I want the valor cap removed for exactly this reason, it won't happen. I would even like just that part of the quest shortened/removed for my alts.

Blizzard would not do this though. If they remove the valor cap everyone will just get all the valor they need for upgrades/legendary quest in the first week. Some people would then maybe not log on the next week/cancel their sub. With the weekly cap it gives players a reason to stay subbed and log on every week.