Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Do LK 25hc each week, but that's it. Started farming shards as well now so I have to clear on 25m, after that hassle I can't be bothered farming anything else.

Started Yogg on warlock, hunter, monk, and rogue. Got 2 DKs to 520 and soloing LK now.

bloodlord - hunter
    ashes - hunter, warrior
    warhorse - hunter, warrior
    onyxia - hunter, warrior

cant get past dreamwalker in icc on hunter, trying the 5 spirit beast mend, but its hard!

Deleted
    ive only been playing since a month or two before MoP was released (although i played for about a year or so back during BC), so I don't have many (if any) of the drops mounts, and I'm not terribly good with any class other than my Hunter Main, so I have all the pre-cata dungeon and raid mount drops on farm with just my hunter at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreRT View Post
    cant get past dreamwalker in icc on hunter, trying the 5 spirit beast mend, but its hard!
    Get engineering and fly thru the wall.

If it drops a mount and is lvl 85 or less, I am soloing it with my Monk every week. My other 90s solo on a case by case basis. Ony/Malagos/Kal and the >85 dungeon bosses are farmed by pretty much every 90 (save my priest).