Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Currently farming

Zul Gurub for panther and raptor
    Getting 2 primal eggs every 3 days currently had the black raptor 12 times in a row
    Kara Warhorse
    Onyxia on 7 chars a week
    Tempest Keep
    Al'akir
    Ultraxion, would do Madness each week if I could ever find a group competent enough to do spine
    Firelands as many time as I can a week
    Oh and VOA 10 man whenever we have wintergrasp which is once a year
    Last time I had a mount drop was Huolon that was nearly 4 months ago, kinda loosing the will to bother with them anymore

Deleted
    Getting 2 primal eggs every 3 days currently had the black raptor 12 times in a row
    Wow. :O

I think Ragnaros still drop the mount on normal. The percentage was change to 1% on both modes.
    That is correct. Recently I went on 10 man normal with my Hunter and mount dropped :P. Lost the roll with 98. Someone got 99. Fml.

About me:

Anzu
    Alysrazor
    Ultraxion (then Madness with pug)
    Al'akir
    Onyxia
    Lich King
    Zul Gurub

+ this stupid Camel in Uldum qq.

Sometimes I go for Kara or TK mounts, but I don't like their looks, so meh.

Deleted
    Sorry for the side note, but if anybody can hook me up with an ICC 10N 11/12 and an Ulduar 12/13 save, would be forever grateful.
    If you wish to do so just PM me here with your btag, and I will add you asap.
    Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwarra View Post
    Wow. :O

Telling me I barely bother looking anymore open it and delete it, I think theres less of a chance of me getting 12 of those in a row than there is getting a world boss mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwork View Post
    Telling me I barely bother looking anymore open it and delete it, I think theres less of a chance of me getting 12 of those in a row than there is getting a world boss mount.
    Haha, haven't got the Black one yet despite having opened at least 17 eggs. Always green and orange. ^^"

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Which exploit? Overgearing it?

- - - Updated - - -

Think so, but that is probably per character. With 11 characters you could do 600 kills in less than 2 months.
    Now I'm depressed lol. Those 600 kills are all on one character,mostly solos. didn't know about the diminishing drop-chance thing.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatredsheart View Post
    didn't know about the diminishing drop-chance thing.
    Diminishing might be the wrong word. All TI rares have an increased drop rate for their specific item on the first kill of the day - after that, however, it stays the same.
    Got the mount more than once by now - always on consecutive daily kills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Diminishing might be the wrong word. All TI rares have an increased drop rate for their specific item on the first kill of the day - after that, however, it stays the same.
    Got the mount more than once by now - always on consecutive daily kills.
    Do you know if this is account wide? If so, then at least I will focus on Osu like this on different chars. :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    Do you know if this is account wide? If so, then at least I will focus on Osu like this on different chars. :P
    it is, but you have to use the eggs for the oots rep if you happen to get the huo mount on a toon that doesn't have the rep with them

items will only be registered on to the chive

plz tell me if the first sentence doesn't make any sense

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    it is, but you have to use the eggs for the oots rep if you happen to get the huo mount on a toon that doesn't have the rep with them

items will only be registered on to the chive

plz tell me if the first sentence doesn't make any sense
    If I read it correctly you're pointing out that whatever character it drops on you can only learn/ride it on a character that has the riding training from Order Of The Cloud Serpent.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatredsheart View Post
    If I read it correctly you're pointing out that whatever character it drops on you can only learn/ride it on a character that has the riding training from Order Of The Cloud Serpent.
    some what

if the huo mount drops on a char w/o oots rep to xalted, then you have to do the long grind of it
    that being in the case that if it drops on a toon that does have oots xalted, then you don't need to rep grind that faction

the problem is, its going to be like the other oots mount (possibly nalak, anger and ti emp mounts too) that It could be forgotten later on in wod

- - - Updated - - -

least I gave some clairifications in what it would be for getting the mount

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    You get the increased drop chance per day for each char seperately if I'm not mistaken. So it probably would make sense to kill him with every char at least once a day.

Deleted
    Currently working on:

- Bloodlord Mandokir for the raptor
    - Lich King for Invincible
    - Ragnaros for the Firehawk
    - Stratholme for the Deathcharger
    - Vortex Pinnacle for Drake of the ??? Wind

Only LK and Al'akir atm, saving MoP bosses and DS bosses until WoD so that I won't run out of stuff to solo...I LOVE having mount bosses on farm. .

251 mounts, aiming for 256/257 before WoD, still got some TCG ones and meta ones to get so shouldn't be difficult. That way as we get all the Pandaren Phoenixes, I'll land at 260.

None right now. I got Ashes a couple weeks ago and finished up all 5 man mount drops shortly before (300+ Mandokir kills). Saving Ulduar and up drops for WoD, when I can mass farm them on 14+ 100s.

I do still need to finish my bone grind and bloody coin grind, but I'm taking it easy on those right now.

Deleted
    Lich King and Madness.
    Bosses I farm that I don't solo are Horridon, Ji-Kun, Sha, Oon and Nalak. Literally have all the others!

Just soloed Ultraxion and he dropped the mount!!! Too bad it was in beta sigh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Zulian Tiger is removed Panther is the new one, atm that's all I'm farming with 150ish kills so far.
    Tiger is 10x cooler than the panther Panther just looks like a lvl 20 Nelf mount

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanda View Post
    Tiger is 10x cooler than the panther Panther just looks like a lvl 20 Nelf mount
    Panther looks a bit bland, but I prefer it to the Tiger. The raptor on the other hand...

Currently only solo farming Al'Akir for the mount.

Already got my Mimiron's head, Invincible, Alysrazor and all the older raid / dungeon mounts. Think i'm just missing Horridon, Ultraxion, Ji-kun and the MOP world boss mounts.