Right click-casting misdirection [Solved]

Hey all, I currently use a pretty minimal addon on my Hunter that allows me to quickly and easily right-click friendly unit frame, and cast Misdirection. (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/js-h...r-misdirection) I'm currently playing a kinda fresh Rogue alt, and was wondering if it would be possible to either modify the current addon to work for Tricks of the Trade, or whip something up that would perform the same task? I'm sure I could get something like Clique, but I'd rather not have to use a fully fledged addon like that for just this one alt. If there's an addon that does this (only) and I've somehow missed it, please throw it in my face.

Appreciate any assistance.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

You could make a copy of the folder, and edit the main.lua file. There are 8 occurrences of the spellid for Misdirection which is 34477, open it with notepad try changing them all to 57934 and see what happens.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Tried that, doesn't seem to work. Will try to comb through the code and see what's up.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, got it working. Pretty much just had to change the spell IDs, change the init file to recognize a Rogue instead of a Hunter and slap it into a new addon folder. Thanks for your help, lawomous!
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

I would try using Clique -

I dont cast anything with just the right click cause then the menu wont show, but it will work if that is how you want it.

but glad you figured it out.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    I would try using Clique -

I dont cast anything with just the right click cause then the menu wont show, but it will work if that is how you want it.

but glad you figured it out.
    Not to sound too condescending... but changing the Unit Menu keybind is too hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Not to sound too condescending... but changing the Unit Menu keybind is too hard?
    Using the menu is not as convenient as clique. Isnt that the whole point of addons..efficiency?

and you were condescending (which does not look good on you) but I cant be bothered by it so meh
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

What I mean is change the "show unit menu" clique binding inside of Clique. For instance: I like instant heals - rejuv, riptide, shields, etc) to always be Right Click. So I changed my Unit Menu bind to be Mouse 5 and set it as default so it always works regardless of frame, spec, or combat condition. Didnt mean the ingame keybind interface, sorry if that wasnt clear.