Thread: Lock new main

Deleted

Lock new main

Hi im new to this website registred few min ago So im here becous i think about start playing wow again and chose warlock as my main.

So i look for some help from other good warlock to guide me and give some tips

I chose undead becous i love undead+ warlock is nice and think combinations is best.

1. So my question is if dont have mouse withs extra buttons its possible play good? Mean about ability , macros keybind.
    2. What spec is good for pvp now ? Becous i will level from 1-90 withs thats spec so i can learn basics from it. Only no demo thats i dont like.
    3. Is my keybind good or i need more. (qertsfgv and 12345 and same for shift all) was thinking about ctrs same but not realy good for me.
    4. Can point me direction on any good pvp lock streamer? So i can watch and learn.
    5. Is even lock worth leveling and pvp in WoD?
    6. Maybe wrong place but what mouse you sugestion to buy what could improve my play? I know razor naga but cost 100euro.
    °

I be happy if somone could help me and show me direction have to be good lock

Quote Originally Posted by Minka1 View Post
    Hi im new to this website registred few min ago So im here becous i think about start playing wow again and chose warlock as my main.

So i look for some help from other good warlock to guide me and give some tips

I chose undead becous i love undead+ warlock is nice and think combinations is best.

1. So my question is if dont have mouse withs extra buttons its possible play good? Mean about ability , macros keybind.
    2. What spec is good for pvp now ? Becous i will level from 1-90 withs thats spec so i can learn basics from it. Only no demo thats i dont like.
    3. Is my keybind good or i need more. (qertsfgv and 12345 and same for shift all) was thinking about ctrs same but not realy good for me.
    4. Can point me direction on any good pvp lock streamer? So i can watch and learn.
    5. Is even lock worth leveling and pvp in WoD?
    6. Maybe wrong place but what mouse you sugestion to buy what could improve my play? I know razor naga but cost 100euro.
    °

I be happy if somone could help me and show me direction have to be good lock
    Welcome!
    1: I recomend a mouse with at least back and forward. I map them to my silence and rain of fire. Dont cheap out on one but you dont need a 200 dollar mouse. You can get a decent logitech for arround 50 dollars. (which is like 4 euro or something ;D)

2: IMO Afflic and Destro (inb4 demo lovers ) I do rated BGs as an afflic lock. I like dots they are fun. Play what you like its a game your suposed to have fun. If your trying to min/max your pvp theres a sticky for that.

3:I do 1-5 and Ctr 1-5 its whatever works. I recomend keeping Q E for strafing.

4: google. No clue.

5: its too early to tell. If you like warlock play one.

6: see 1

If you dont have it yet. You should do the greenfire quest.

4: http://www.twitch.tv/egazael

He does other stuff too though so it might take some time to see him on his lock.

Deleted
    Thanks guys now only left learning phase