Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

New Shaman ghost wolf model -- thoughts??

For those of you who haven't seen it and it also shows it with "Arctic Wolf" glyph:

I like the new model, but it seems a little small in scale to me. Thoughts???

- - - Updated - - -

Here is an image for those of you who can't pull up the video:

Deleted
    I love it, actually looks like a proper wolf now

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, especially the spectral wolf.

I recently remade my shaman (deleted a fusty old dwarf after he cast stoneform atop mount Neverest and stayed stone (I logged out real quick)) created a Draenei to be more feisty, and now he's gonna look like a fierce wolf, as opposed to one that's a bit brainless!
    This model seems to have a spark of intelligence the old didn't, more Keen Hunter of the Night, less Brainless Coyote.
    Yay!
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    wow this looks epic this for one will want me to run around on my shammy more often in ghost wolf form

10+ Year Old Account
    We also get a new Ghost Wolf specific glyph. Gain 60% additional movement speed while being out of combat and in ghost wolf form. Diasbled in arenas & bgs.

I used Ghost Wolf a lot, even for minor distances; especially during leveling this will come handy.

I'm outraged they spent time changing this model when the resources could have been better used on a new store mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokimi View Post
    I'm outraged they spent time changing this model when the resources could have been better used on a new store mount.
    /yawn

10char

I second this emotion. No more Shaman stuff, and more store stuff for everyone!

Seriously though, nice model. Like it much more than the old one.

It looks much smaller than the current one, but the current spectral glyphed one is ridiculously large. Is the new model too small?

Indeed, they should make more pets/mounts on the Blizzard store. Who cares about free stuff? Seriously?

... I might actually want to level my shaman next, didn't touch him since the ending of WotLK :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Feels bigger than the old one which I still like a lot more, but you can't say no to updated textures... at least it's not a Worg (ugh), I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile in Moonkin land....

I really hope they update their model too, it's way overdue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    Meanwhile in Moonkin land....

I really hope they update their model too, it's way overdue.
    I remember hearing them say that since you currently have the Glyph of Stars that the Moonkin model update isn't on the horizon anytime soon.

I love that they updated ghost wolf form, but I don't think they spent extra time making ghost wolf form it looks like they are just using the new creature wolf form but made it ghostly.
    Now my shaman wont look like a mangy mutt any more

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I like, I like very much!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    It's a ghost. It's a wolf. It has higher fidelity. It does what it says on the tin.

i like it. looks real nifty, especially the spectral one.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Meh, i'm neutral to it, maybe just being used 10 years to the old one, but i like the one now.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice improvement.