Tell me when addon

ok so ive set this thing up to try show my Raging blow procs and Blood surge procs but for some reason it will not show my stacks and i am not sure what i am doing wrong heres the set up im trying do for it

i tried setting it to show minimum of 1 to 3 for blood surge then it refused to show up all together.

Blood surge

Raging Blow

Last edited by Dembian; 2014-06-17 at 01:26 PM.

the pictures are pretty small, so i cant tell you if the other settings are ok, but the reason while you dont see the stacks is because you need to tick "timer" and "timer text" under the timer sweep (right side middle in the window you posted)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarg View Post
    the pictures are pretty small, so i cant tell you if the other settings are ok, but the reason while you dont see the stacks is because you need to tick "timer" and "timer text" under the timer sweep (right side middle in the window you posted)
    The links are pointing to the medium sized thumbnails also included in the post.
    Open each image, and remove the last m just before the .jpg (small medium or large thumbnails, s m l).

Here is a modified version pointing to the correct images.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembian View Post
    ok so ive set this thing up to try show my Raging blow procs and Blood surge procs but for some reason it will not show my stacks and i am not sure what i am doing wrong heres the set up im trying do for it

i tried setting it to show minimum of 1 to 3 for blood surge then it refused to show up all together.

Blood surge

Raging Blow

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Try moving your text display (bottom right hand corner) to "Display 1" instead of 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembian View Post

Blood surge

Raging Blow

I suspect the problem is you are displaying the wrong spell id.
    Please try this, on "Choose spell(s) to check", replace Bloodsurge with 46916.
    Do the same and replace Raging Blow! with 131116.
    Hopefully this will work for you.