Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Eventually Blizzard will announce their new big project, what is it?

Might not be for a few years but eventually it will happen, what do you think it will be?
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

10+ Year Old Account
    something involving corgis. thats what they said would be their next project
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

15+ Year Old Account
    Already announced. It's Titan. But the project has been scaled back considerably while Blizzard re-allocated resources to WoW and other existing games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Already announced. It's Titan. But the project has been scaled back considerably while Blizzard re-allocated resources to WoW and other existing games.
    Titan isn't formally announced, simply confirmed to exist. And it wasn't "scaled back considerably while Blizzard re-allocated resources to WoW", it was taken back to the drawing-board, and meanwhile many of its developers were moved over to WoW. The scale and scope of the project are likely still the same, although the genre might change.

They have at least one other confirmed and unnannounced project in the works, which is speculated to be fairly small in scale, based on some job ads.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's akin to Hearthcrap, pass.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

WoW 2.0 Virtual Reality man!

10+ Year Old Account
    A video game
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Warcraft 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    it was taken back to the drawing-board, and meanwhile many of its developers were moved over to WoW..
    Pretty sure i read somewhere quite a few of the idea they had for titan were put into WoD.
    It wouldnt be for a few year as they just scraped a project and basicly started again, and what and when also depends most likly on how well WoW does and how well Heros of the storm does as it will be there newly released game.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Deleted
    WarCraft IV or Titan. Or something else entirely that we haven't heard about yet.

Deleted
    They seem to want in on every genre. They don't have an FPS yet so that would be my guess.

The return of Starcraft Ghost! Just kidding but I can dream.

Starcraft mmorpg would be awesome...

10+ Year Old Account
    i want a new IP. no idea what but as much as i love "the big 3".....they really should broaden their horizons a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    The return of Starcraft Ghost! Just kidding but I can dream.
    I just googled Starcraft Ghost That would be so great ^^

A new virtual reality system that also generates its own power....

If it is titan, I hope that it is what it was rumored to be. I read an article that said titan was an mmo that takes place on earth, involves time travel, has melee and ranged combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochicakes View Post
    Sadly that won't happen until WoW is entirely dead or dead to the extent there's no new content in the making for it.

I heard rumors about their next project will be announced at Blizzcon, although it's probably not ''big'', since it will be a project like Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm. The next ''big'' project however, will be Titan if it's not cancelled yet. WoW will go on with new expansions for a while, so no new Warcraft 4, Starcraft 2 last expansion hasn't been shown yet, and Diablo 3 expansions are also unofficially announced already. That leaves us with Titan

Deleted
    Maybe they try to release WoD before 2015... who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Mochicakes View Post
    I bet it is this...and isnt there Titans in Starcraft?
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **