Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jijek View Post
    Valor earned from the tokens on timeless isle did not count towards the 3k valor part of the quest when I tried on my monk.
    You sure? It did for my druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jijek View Post
    Valor earned from the tokens on timeless isle did not count towards the 3k valor part of the quest when I tried on my monk.
    Are you sure you were watching the achievement tracker and not the quest one? The quest tracker pops up only when you reach whole 3000 valor iirc.
    When in a hole, keep digging!

Quote Originally Posted by evansp View Post
    I did all the raids this week and only got the 2 runestone give me's. I heard it was going to take 3-4 weeks to complete the runestone part before the "buff" and that's what it's going to take with the "buff". This buff seems more focused on the secrets then on runestones. Oh well I am late to this quest due to being away from the game for awhile so no complaints here. Hope you are all having better luck.
    I completely agree. I had the same thing happen. 4/5 bosses dropped the secrets during buff, and now the rune stones only dropped from guaranteed bosses for me too :/.