Proudmoore Alliance - 8/14 Heroic

Epic of Proudmoore is in need of raiders for 10 man heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. We're currently 8/14 heroic, working on Malkorok and Spoils off and on when we are able to. Heroic Nazgrim and the bosses before do not give us any issue either. Currently, we're at an impasse as several of our raiders have left the game because of real life issues and whatnot; we've had great progression when all of our members were here.

We plan on creating a 20 man mythic mode group when Warlords is released; we just need the raiders to do so!

As of now, we are looking for everything to fill our roster and get back on track with progression through heroic Siege.

Our current roster is a destruction Warlock and myself, a marksman Hunter. We would prefer a class-diverse group so as much of the gear can be used as possible. Our loot system is Need/Greed/Pass; Need for main spec, greed for off-spec, otherwise pass.

Raid times are 7-10:30 PM EST, Wednesday, Sunday and Monday.

Please let Destroholic or myself know in game, reply to this thread or send me a PM here if you're interested in joining.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Lemoron; 2014-06-20 at 01:50 PM.