Page 1 of 2
LastLast

580 Destruction Warlock 12/14 H exp Lf guild

I have been a player of 8 years, having done end game content most of my career.
    Alliance at the moment willing to go horde.
    Raid times I am looking for Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun 8 Eastern time and on

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...adiva/advanced

Hello GrkSiNNer,

About Us
    <Guiles Theme Song> is a progression raiding 10-man guild, residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (EST/PvP). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, kill bosses faster than anyone else. We are recruiting players to round up our core roster going into 20-man mythic for Warlords of Draenor.

Progression
    T14: MV/HoF/TES - 14/14H (1/31/13)
    T15: ToT - 13/13H (6/6/13)
    T16: SoO - 14/14H US#29

Raid Times
    M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST

Contacts
    Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowlaunch.com/
    Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timoseewho#1824). Please leave your name and class/spec in the notes.

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

You might want to check us out on Area 52. We're a 25 Man 14/14HM Horde Guild that raids 2 days a week. Finished T16 as #1 US for 2 day guilds, #69 US overall. Looking to farm like a boss then push even higher in WoD. And we are particularly looking to add a warlock right now.

Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm EST
    Sunday: 6:30pm - 11:00pm EST

We're a serious progression guild with a light schedule. If this is something that interests you you can find more info @

HTTP://GIGGITY.GUILDLAUNCH.COM

Or by way of btag:

GM (Resto shaman): Heatsource#1348
    Officers: Jibberjabbér (Jibberjabber#1347), Ultrapriest (Deathmaster#1462), Nexa (Nexa#1635), Roggendorf (Martel#1325)

Live streams:
    www.twitch.tv/caloi_
    www.twitch.tv/probeef
    Mage | Paladin | Officer of <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> | A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will keep this short bud <3

<Scorn> is:

1. Horde
    2. 9pm - 12pm EST
    3. 25man
    4. 14/14H
    5. 8 years old

Here is our address - http://scorn-guild.org/

Hi im with Last Chapter 13/14 H we raid tues,weds,thurs 8:15-11:15 pm est contact me xNJxCrash#1556
    or just apply at lastchapterguild.com we would like to talk to you more about coming to raid with us.

add me: iamawesome#1439

a-25, 14/14H tues/wed/sun 8-12est

Hey Cadiva

<Pure> is looking for a warlock. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We maintain a top 25 US 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and are 14/14 25HM SoO (US 24), last tier we were 13/13 25HM and finished with US 24. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6.5 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
    also check out our podcast::
    http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/vi....php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com

Hi girk

My name is Rtrees, from the guild Last Chapter on the server Zuluhed!

Our guild currently runs two 25 man raid teams. Our Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday raid is currently 13/14H and our Saturday/Sunday raid is currently 8/14H. Judging on the information you provided, I think that you would be well suited for our weekday raid.

Our raid times:

Tues/Weds/Thurs: 8:15 -11:15 pm EST
    Saturday/Sunday: 8 -:11:30 pm EST

We also use EP/GP and small loot council to distribute loot, so attendance is obviously very important when it comes to that. The more you show up, the more gear you get, the less you get sat... etc.

About our guild:

Last Chapter is a guild that started raiding at the beginning of MoP - Since then, we have built up our roster to include TWO 25man raiding teams, as previously mentioned. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that doesn't raid more than 9 hours a week in either of our two raid groups. We are currently looking to strengthen our raid team and ensure that they can continue to progress through SoO as well as being prepared for Heroic and Mythic raiding in the upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor.

Many of us play outside of raid time as well, along with playing many other online games (MMOs,MOBAs,FPSs, as well as some D&D/Pathfinder folks) and people who share these interests would be a great fit into our guild.

If you'd like more information, please contact me via Battletag : Shalene#1900 or skype : xxshalenersxx

To directly apply, please visit lastchapterguild.com

Have a good day!

Simple Math of Andorhal needs a warlock for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Wednesday 7:00pm-12:00am EST however days and times are flexible. We have defeated 14/14 Tier 16 heroic bosses as well as all other heroic content this expansion.

We are a 7-year-old guild started in 2006 who has every server first on Andorhal since Karazhan. Most members of Simple Math have been active raiders for a year or more. This is one of the most stable guilds you'll find anywhere.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/an...Simple%20Math/

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    <The Church> is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid two nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Enders#1814 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time
    Invites are at 7:20, trash starts at 7:35.

CURRENT OPENINGS
    DPS and HEALS

Melee DPS and Ranged DPS prepared for Heroic Garrosh.
    We are always interested in exceptional players.

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can talk to me in-game, send a PM to Enders on our forums, or add my battle tag Enders#1814. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE** We are currently downsized to 10Man heroic putting attempts in on Paragons and soon Garrosh! We are looking to get our roster back up to 25man! Hit me up if interested! Enders#1814!!
    P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Hi there GrKsiNNer!

<Reckless> is currently in open recruitment and looking for any strong dps to bolster our roster for WoD, specifically a great ranged dps that can push the output. I invite you to check us out! We are 14/14HM 25 man. Our raid times are:

Monday: 8:00pm - 12:00am EST
    Tuesday: 8:00pm - 12:00am EST
    Wednesday: 8:00pm - 12:00am EST

We may push up to 1 hour past this time if we feel like we are close to a kill or we are having a good night of progression.

Feel free to check us out at http://www.recklessonline.com and please add me at Verdell#1538 if you have any questions about the guild. You can also add Kaio#1384 and Luci#1602 for any questions. Here is our recruitment post for more information about us:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post27189006

I hope to hear from you soon!

13/14H 25 man guild, Hordecore on Madoran T/W/TH 7:15-10:15 PM CST, Kraig#1462 looking forward to hearing from you

[H] <RAIDING RAINBOWS> [25Man] - [Illidan-US] (Chicago Data Center) [PvP Server - Horde Dominated 16:1]
    Currently 14/14H 25m (US 44th)

Potential WoD Raid Times:
    Monday-Thurs 7:00pm - 11:00pm (CST)

Loot: Raiding Rainbows runs a loot council system that is based off attendance / performance / attitude / loot obtained

Raiding Rainbows is hardcore progression oriented guild, we have been on Illidan since our form during the start of Wrath of the Lich King.

About Us:
    At this point, we have been around since Wrath's Launch. In that time we have made tremendous strides towards policy, roster, and progression strength. The guild continues to grow, improve, and excel on a daily basis. We are extremely competitive within the Illidan raiding community and aspire to only further improve and establish ourselves as a top raiding guild on the server. For more information feel free to browse our "Guild Policies" page on our site.

Here's our statistics thus far:
    US #20th Heroic Lich King kill (15% buff)
    Ended Wrath with a US #21 and World #71 ranking.
    Tier 11: US 22
    Tier 12: US 19
    Tier 13: US 50
    Tier 14: US 40
    Tier 15: US 22
    Tier 16: US 44

What kind of raiders we're looking for:
    We're looking for raiders that are 100% progression motivated, we want players excited to show up to raids to progress on a new fight. The "lets bash our head against this boss until it falls over" only works to a certain extent and not on the later heroics of current content. We expect all of our applicants to come to the guild drama free, knowing their class in / out and any relevant content that we may be working on. Again, we're not recruiting for the bench and not looking for players that only show up certain nights. If we want to keep you, we're keeping you for the long haul. If you're interested so far, go to our website and read some more before applying.

If you have any questions feel free to post here, PM an officer on the forums or send us a msg through battletag.

Bear#1792
    Uro#1681

Good luck on your search!

Hordecore on Madoran 13/14H 25 man Horde guild, we raid T/W/TH 7:15:10:15 PM CST, Kraig#1462 looking forward to hearing from you

Elysium of Magtheridon [H] is currently looking for exceptional recruits to round out our mythic team.

We currently have heroic Garrosh on 10 man on farm and rotate new people in every week, to give experience to everyone in order too prepare for 6.0

Our raid times are 9-12 Est Monday & Wednesday and 7:30-12 Est Sunday

The only conflict I see would be the 30min dif on sundays but if you could stretch your start time a bit I think we could be a great place for you

If you feel like you may be a good fit we would love to hear back from you. Feel free to drop us an app on our website www.elysiummagtheridon.guildportal.com or feel free to contact our recruitment officer Keilania#1585 with any questions you may have

10+ Year Old Account
    The Ashen Order - Big Damn Heroes raid team
    Alliance
    Tu/Th/Sun - 8-11P EST like clockwork.

Could use a really good warlock. Hit me up in game if you're still looking.

<Reloaded> is currently a 10man endgame raiding guild focused on completing tiers in a timely manner. We are a guild with a long history of over 7 years. We are currently 13/14H and located on Alliance - Kel'Thuzad.

Raiding Schedule
    Days: Tuesday - Thursday
    Times: 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST

We do not go past our raid times unless a kill is close. And when we extend, it is no longer than 30mins. We like to stick to our raid schedule as best as we can.

Recruitment Needs (DPS that can pull their weight)
    Warrior
    Mage
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Shadow Priest
    Death Knight
    Paladin

We are looking specifically for the classes/specs listed above, but will consider anyone. All applicants should be as geared as our raid and be able to perform at a top level with their class.

Contact Info
    If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to add one of our recruitment officers' battletags listed below. You can also visit our brand new website located at http://reloadedkt.enjin.com/

Awherro - Moonie#1817
    Beerun/Biirron - Biiron#1997

13/14H 25 man Horde guild raid times are T/W/TH 7:15-10:15 PM CST. Guild name Hordecore on the server Madoran. Kraig#1462 if you are interested in talking

15+ Year Old Account
    <<< Check Please> is the top ranked PvE guild on the Durotan server. We are an eclectic group with members ranging from students to full-time working adults. What ties us all together is our unequivocal desire to succeed, our passion for taking on/overcoming challenges, and the constant search for refinements to our performance. The guild raids on a moderate 3-day schedule, but does seek to complete all content in a timely manner. To accomplish this we strive for maximum efficiency and effectiveness in all of our raids, and value these same qualities in our members. We do socialize both inside and outside raiding and enjoy playing several other games together--with many members that play League of Legends, Dota, and D3.

Notable Feats:

Realm First! Lei Shen Heroic! US 24th
    Realm First! Ra-Den! US 29th
    Realm First! Sha of Fear Heroic! US 26th
    Realm First! Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic! US 32nd

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
    We at <Check Please> are only looking for long-term members, we do not want players that will quit as soon as the current tier of content comes to an end. We are not going anywhere, and want members that will be part of our raiding core that will still be with us throughout the duration of Pandaria and beyond. Everyone that joins will be an active raider, you will be given a chance to make yourself stand out and earn your raid spot. Understand that during progression we will do whatever is necessary to make the encounter we're learning as easy as possible, and if you cannot handle being sat out for a fight this is not the place for you. Please know we are very fair with how we handle sitting out certain classes, and everyone will see the most equal amount of raid time possible.

SCHEDULE AND ATTENDANCE
    Our raiding schedule is as follows (EST):

Monday: 9PM-12AM
    Tuesday: 9PM-12AM
    Wednesday: 9PM-12AM

We have taken a short break from the release of 5.4 until about 8 weeks ago. We're beginning to refine our roster for the upcoming expansion and plan on clearing Siege of Orgrimmar on 25M Heroic Difficulty.

All applicants contact:
    Almonds (Chris#11507)
    Tomi (tomi#1695)

http://www.checkpls.net

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premeditated is an Alliance guild located on the Stormrage server. Guild is 14/14 H 10man, but recently went 25man about a month ago and is 12/14 H. Currently recruiting ranged DPS! Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday from 8-11pm EST. Current loot system is EPGP (does require an addon). Raiders are expected to show up on time ready to raid. Vent is required.

If you’re interested you can fill out an app at premeditatedguild.com or if you have more questions contact me in game (Veroicone#1375 or whisper me on Sookei), or contact any of the following (Dkdubs, Wermhat, or Leblue).