Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    from a hunter view, pic 81 and 82 are great.. you see here the new hook wasp and silithid ravager! and the ravager is in my fav color^^ :-)

and yes my little non hunters pic 46 show the new hydra model for hunters.. ;-p
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2014-06-18 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Is it me or does that look kinda like a pre-corrupted Mannaroth?
    That could be possible if Mannoroth wasn't a demon. He IS corruption lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    That delay can feel bad just due to the somewhat laggy responsiveness feeling, but also because the state of things can change during that time. For example: Holly the Holy Priest is healing Punky the Brewmaster. Punky spikes low, and Holly hits Guardian Spirit in a panic. The server verifies that Holly is able to cast it, and that Punky is alive (great!). The cast goes off, Guardian Spirit goes on cooldown, and a request is placed for the Guardian Spirit aura (that prevents dying) to be placed on Punky. That request will be filled next time the 400ms timer loops, which happens to be 320ms from now. 250ms later, the boss lands another hit on on Punky. Punky dies. Sadface. Another 70ms goes by, and the Guardian Spirit aura request pops up, and goes "Hey guys, I'm here!... Aww... damn, I missed the party. Sadface."
    So all these years the healers yelling "The heal was through!" when someone died.... they were right?
    Great change tho. I hate that "WTF I did heal / buff that guy in time yet he still died" feeling.
    Don't

Just don't.

People are now going to use this as an excuse for why they failed, whatever response lag this created was present throughout the whole game there for you just had to be that much faster to react, I can understand this excuse from a person coming from another game but if you've been playing this game, you've adapted already and realize you have to hit that button just a little faster!!

Just like the other 100,000's that aren't failing at it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mellrod View Post
    That could be possible if Mannoroth wasn't a demon. He IS corruption lol.
    Eradar are considered demons now, but that wasn't always the case. :P
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gorgrond to me just seems like a Southern Barrens Update with all the new foliage it got.

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    Don't

Just don't.

People are now going to use this as an excuse for why they failed, whatever response lag this created was present throughout the whole game there for you just had to be that much faster to react, I can understand this excuse from a person coming from another game but if you've been playing this game, you've adapted already and realize you have to hit that button just a little faster!!

Just like the other 100,000's that aren't failing at it!!
    Yeah by now most folks have gotten used to it. But getting used to a problem and solving the problem are two different things. I'm very glad Blizz removed the issue altogether.

Having playing a lot of League of Legends and coming back to WoW after a hiatus. The delayed responses feel god awful. I never was sure what the root of the problem was but you could definitely sense a disconnect between your inputs and the in game's response to them. And not having the crisp responsiveness in a game makes it rather frustrating at times.
    Last edited by synkronized; 2014-06-19 at 11:44 AM.

Try doing BGs as a holy paladin and using your Lay on Hands ability on someone who immediately dies anyway. Enjoy your 10 minute cooldown

15+ Year Old Account
    The Druid

Strange looking set.