Prat to look like Chatter?

Is there anyway to make this happen?

Like to remove/hide the tabs how it has a tag at the top of the prat chat box like: Guild, General, Combat, Party I would really like these hidden from my view unless I scroll over the chat box or something of that nature

is it possible?
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Siphix View Post
    Is there anyway to make this happen?

Like to remove/hide the tabs how it has a tag at the top of the prat chat box like: Guild, General, Combat, Party I would really like these hidden from my view unless I scroll over the chat box or something of that nature

is it possible?
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but why not just use Chatter?

I had to stop using Chatter because whenever I grouped with a russian, everything they said in chat would just disappear.

Chatter had nothing to do with that, your choice of chat font did that...
    Also, if you could be bothered to configure Prat I'm pretty sure it can hide tabs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Also, if you could be bothered to configure Prat I'm pretty sure it can hide tabs as well.
    I'm looking...I can't find the option to hide the tabs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but why not just use Chatter?
    Its super out-dated
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

Its super out-dated
    Is it actually broken, or are you simply expecting a bump in TOC number for the sake of it.
    "Outdated" does not mean anything, unless it is actually broken.
    I have had some addons go years without updates, because they just continued to work.

This too.
    To see cyrillic text the specific font must contain the glyphs or characters for that font.
    Many fonts meant to look pretty and aimed at content production tend to not have those.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-06-19 at 08:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I'm looking...I can't find the option to hide the tabs

- - - Updated - - -

Its super out-dated
    Hmm. I use it without any issues. As long as it's not broken I don't see what the issue is.

Its super out-dated
    "Oh darling, that's sooo 2013"

"Oh darling, that's sooo 2013"
    You hurt my feelings...all 2 of them
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

You hurt my feelings...all 2 of them
    OK? Not sure you got the joke. As you've been told, something not having recieved an update in a while does not mean it's useless. Hell, one of my must-have addons (TyraMagicMacros) hasn't had an official update since 06 Nov 2010. A fix by Phanx one year later and one line added when Monks where introduced and it's been ticking along ever since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell, one of my must-have addons (TyraMagicMacros) hasn't had an official update since 06 Nov 2010. A fix by Phanx one year later and one line added when Monks where introduced and it's been ticking along ever since.
    Sorry, off-topic, but that addon looks really nice. Do you know where I can find a version with both the Phanx change and the monk one-line change?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

OK? Not sure you got the joke. As you've been told, something not having recieved an update in a while does not mean it's useless. Hell, one of my must-have addons (TyraMagicMacros) hasn't had an official update since 06 Nov 2010. A fix by Phanx one year later and one line added when Monks where introduced and it's been ticking along ever since.
    I did I was joking too =)

Yeah I think I'm just going to buckle down and use it since it has the clean look I want. I was just hoping prat had settings I could squish and mess with to get the same look

- - - Updated - - -

Just thought out of date addons cause problems, atleast that is what GM's tell me
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

15+ Year Old Account
    Turn on ChatTabs in modules then /console reloadui

The under display settings the tabs option with be usable
    Sig by Safhira