Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV]"Are all men pedophiles?"

This is the name of a documentary I seen while cruising Netflix..

Before I even decide on watching it. the title SCREAMS to me as "Feminist anti-male propaganda".

Can we really continue this?

It's already bad enough most women think most men are capable of rape and/or pedophilia, just because they are men. And this feminist movement has went from Woman's rights to, "how bad Men really are!"

It's disgusting.. I don't see anyone making movies about, "Are all women whores?"

Equality when they like it.
    Sexism when they don't.

Has anyone else watched this program? Is it as bad as I think it will be?

MOD EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    This is not General Off-topic. IF you are going to discuss the documentary you watch it first and discuss the contet of it. If you can't do that I will lock this thread.
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2014-06-18 at 04:30 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    not seen it, and as such cant really say its a "feminazi" production.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Feminism is about revenge, not equality. Just ignore them tbh.

So, you just are, reacting off the title and are not aware of the contents?
    *shrug*
    Jan-Willem Breure is a guy btw.
    I assume when you saw that name as writer and director you assumed it was a girl cause, "girl name"?
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2014-06-18 at 03:47 PM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    This is the name of a documentary I seen while cruising Netflix..

Before I even decide on watching it. the title SCREAMS to me as "Feminist anti-male propaganda".

Can we really continue this?

It's already bad enough most women think most men are capable of rape and/or pedophilia, just because they are men. And this feminist movement has went from Woman's rights to, "how bad Men really are!"

It's disgusting.. I don't see anyone making movies about, "Are all women whores?"

Equality when they like it.
    Sexism when they don't.

Has anyone else watched this program? Is it as bad as I think it will be?
    Women become able to bear children at ~13/14. Sexual attraction to women capable of bearing children is called Human Nature.
    This ofc by no means makes it ok in current society but try as we might our subconscious hasn't caught up yet.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

judging from the way so many grown women (teachers, soccer moms, etc) are having sex with underage boys, and judging from the way so many grown women react to the likes of justin bieber, I'd say a documentary could easily be made to fit the title "Are all women pedophiles?".

Well.. based on the women in my life, they seem to be very emotional, and being very emotional makes it very easy to make irrational decisions.
    We could make a movie back at them saying they arent fit to lead.

Up until what, 60 years ago wasent it common for men to have relations with women down to the ages of 14 or even younger?
    And it was socially OK. Today it is known as being a pedophile. But guess what, there are plenty of women out there who have had illegal relations with young boys.

I like how people just ignore the last 3000 years of human history and focus on 2014. Im 20(Recently), does it make me a pedophile if i find a 17 year old attractive? Law: yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    *shrug*
    I assume when you saw that name as writer and director you assumed it was a girl cause, "girl name"?
    There are pussified men who consider themselves ''feminists''.
    Such a disgraceful thing, but it exists.

Quote Originally Posted by pfbe View Post
    judging from the way so many grown women (teachers, soccer moms, etc) are having sex with underage boys, and judging from the way so many grown women react to the likes of justin bieber, I'd say a documentary could easily be made to fit the title "Are all women pedophiles?".
    It's not illegal if the pedo's sexy, silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Well.. based on the women in my life, they seem to be very emotional, and being very emotional makes it very easy to make irrational decisions.

Up until what, 60 years ago wasent it common for men to have relations with women down to the ages of 14 or even younger?
    And it was socially OK. Today it is known as being a pedophile. But guess what, there are plenty of women out there who have had illegal relations with young boys.

I like how people just ignore the last 3000 years of human history and focus on 2014. Im 20(Recently), does it make me a pedophile if i find a 17 year old attractive? Law: yes.
    If I'm not wrong here in Germany age of consent is 14 years old actually...
    I think that's the case in Denmark too

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrug*
    Would you expect the content of puppies & rainbows from a book or movie called: "In Hell is where I'll find you" ?

Didn't think so.

And another point to just move that lil comment right into the land of: "you had nothing to say". Have you ever read the front part of a Playboy magazine and hoped to see hunting rifles & knives?.. Never mind, you really might have.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IMDB synopsis
    For the first time in history the tables have turned on men. In the past "Witch-Hunt" was associated with women but now it is associated with men. In an effort to protect our children society has started to isolate men. This documentary explores the pedophilia hysteria and how all men are viewed as potential pedophiles. How did society come to such a conclusion and what are the political and social consequences? Have men really become victims of modern sexism or is the increase in sexism justified? Are All Men Pedophiles?
    That wasn't too hard to find. If the synopsis is to be trusted, it seems to somewhat hit the mark with third wave feminist ideology, to answer that question too. If you want to hate it just for that fact, go ahead. But from the looks of it, it's the opposite of what it seems you expected it to be.
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2014-06-18 at 03:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    they should ignore the last 3000years of human history tbh, so much shit goin on and stupidity and people still hang on these things
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Indeed.

They wish they were women so hard, they even join Fem. movements.

That documentary title sounds awfully sensationalist. The documentary itself might be good and just have a sensationalist title, but I can understand being frustrated about a title like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    It's already bad enough most women think most men are capable of rape and/or pedophilia, just because they are men.

We don't think that. We know that a lot of men are capable of that, even in a functional society. During war times, an even higher percentage of men become rapists. Still not all men though, of course, probably not even a majority during war time.

Since we know this, we need to find out whether any given guy we meet is a (potential) rapist or not. It's a very fine line to wander between being optimistic and being naive to the point of endangering yourself.

And yes, america has a horrible way of "Equalizing".
    We gave certain skin colored people all of the rights Caucasians enjoy, suddenly regardless of their financial and social situation they are now getting special benefits such as extra student loan money, more grants and such just purely based on the color of their skin.
    (Even rich people of this category are getting the elevated benefits based on their skin color alone -The Point)

We gave women the right to vote, and all sorts of other rights, But guess what, Have you ever seen how courts are so in favor of women now? My mothers boyfreind is currently in a custody battle with his ex who is clearly insane, makes up lieing stories in court, and she still has full custody and they are believing most of her blatant lies
    If you are a man who wants custody of your kid, in America, LOL GOODLUCK. Chances are she could be clearly nuts and would still retain her custody.
    (I believe we all feel women deserves the child even if she is crazy, because she had to deal with 9 months of pregnancy, this is empathy, but also sexism at the same time -The Point)

Thing is, america goes too far with equal rights, instead of giving "EQUAL" rights, we give MORE than equal rights. We tip the scale in the opposite direction.
    Last edited by Daethz; 2014-06-18 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Ok, and?

Clearly the OP made the assumption that the person behind it is female, which is erroneous. It needs to be clarified.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account

But then, 2000 years ago at age 45, you could marry a 12 yearold.. No one bated an eye.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Pedophile? No. CSC(criminal sexual conduct) offender, Yes

There is a difference between the two. The courts normally get it right. It's the people that don't know the difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, and?

Clearly the OP made the assumption that the person behind it is female, which is erroneous. It needs to be clarified.
    Clearly the OP said "Feminist-propaganda". And clearly the OP made no mention of any specific females.

You CLEARLY need to stop assuming for your own benefit, it's not helping anything you're saying.