Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neronis View Post
    Jalopy's 0(is it 0? I honestly can't remember) tricks is rank 2 atm and 6k dps behind. Did you just call for them or did they just give it to you when it was off CD or something? Can't look at logs right now.

Edit: i want those tusks
    1 rogue used it on the pull, 1 6 sec later and another 12 sec in. could have done alot more dps but we had a hell of a long attempt (deaths/alts). Think i dropped from 600k to 560k in 20 sec. If i killed it at the time Jalopy killed it, It would have been close to 600k
    Last edited by mmoc713b5e3271; 2014-06-19 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mara403 View Post
    1 rogue used it on the pull, 1 6 sec later and another 12 sec in. could have done alot more dps but we had a hell of a long attempt (deaths/alts). Think i dropped from 600k to 560k in 20 sec. If i killed it at the time Jalopy killed it, It would have been close to 600k
    That reminds me. Do you guys think it would it be a DPS loss to a certain extent if the fight were any faster than like 3:10-ish for a Reck+2nd banner+Potion+CS in Execute phase?
    Last edited by Neronis; 2014-06-20 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That reminds me. Do you guys think it would it be a DPS loss to a certain extent if the fight were any faster than like 3:10-ish for a Reck+2nd banner+Potion+CS in Execute phase?
    Instead of on the pull?

Going to depend. I'd say probably due to trinkets+DS+potion+CDS all lining up.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Instead of on the pull?
    I'm not sure what you mean. I don't mean to delay anything but second reck to line up with Skull Banner in execute.

I dont understand what you mean. You mean you'd lose DPS by the kill time being longer than a second banner but shorter than a 3rd?
    Doesn't really matter, hinges a lot more on the 4m mark and getting a 3rd Reck or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I dont understand what you mean. You mean you'd lose DPS by the kill time being longer than a second banner but shorter than a 3rd?
    Doesn't really matter, hinges a lot more on the 4m mark and getting a 3rd Reck or not.
    Er, not quite. Iron Juggernaut kills are getting really quick nowadays. I mean let's assume your raid DPS is godly and your IJ is, say, 2 minutes and 55 seconds or something. Would it be a very large DPS loss if the fight was instead say, 3 minutes and 10-ish seconds? You'd be able to(albeit very late) line up a second Skull Banner, your second Reck, potion and a final CS in execute phase (I assume it would be, in hindsight it seems very stupid to ask but I've already invested enough of my stupidity into this to quit now so it's all or nothing.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you can try simming with different durations and see if it helps...

Er, not quite. Iron Juggernaut kills are getting really quick nowadays. I mean let's assume your raid DPS is godly and your IJ is, say, 2 minutes and 55 seconds or something. Would it be a very large DPS loss if the fight was instead say, 3 minutes and 10-ish seconds? You'd be able to(albeit very late) line up a second Skull Banner, your second Reck, potion and a final CS in execute phase (I assume it would be, in hindsight it seems very stupid to ask but I've already invested enough of my stupidity into this to quit now so it's all or nothing.)
    I understand what you mean now, yes. It would be a gain to get that 2nd banner. Shorter the fight gets, worse it would be for us (not counting trinkets).

Quote Originally Posted by Mara403 View Post
    Yea I'd like 3 rogues shoving tricks up my ass too but we can't all have what we want.

I understand what you mean now, yes. It would be a gain to get that 2nd banner. Shorter the fight gets, worse it would be for us (not counting trinkets).
    Seeing as reck + both trinkets (more or less) come up during P2, especially coinciding with the extra rage, wouldn't a 2:20~ kill time be more or less perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Yea I'd like 3 rogues shoving tricks up my ass too but we can't all have what we want.

Seeing as reck + both trinkets (more or less) come up during P2, especially coinciding with the extra rage, wouldn't a 2:20~ kill time be more or less perfect?
    You already get plenty shoved up there as it is!

And hell man I dunno. We could talk what if's all day long. What if your aunt had balls would she be your uncle?

Deleted

I would say that 2:20 would be ideal, If Both trinkets and recks is up sub 20%, Execute DPE is gonna be really high, with 115 sec and 45 sec the chance is there, if EEoG is slightly delayed.

Deleted
    2:20 is indeed a sweetspot with both trinket and reck very likely to always align and end just prior to this timestamp. Next "sweetspot" is gonna be around the 3:20 marker, given 2nd Skullbanners and another EEOG. The latter is also the reason Dobo (the warrior above) and I SIM our chars at 200 sec, which will give very close approximations of one's Juggernaut DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by FalkenRaiding View Post
    2:20 is indeed a sweetspot with both trinket and reck very likely to always align and end just prior to this timestamp. Next "sweetspot" is gonna be around the 3:20 marker, given 2nd Skullbanners and another EEOG. The latter is also the reason Dobo (the warrior above) and I SIM our chars at 200 sec, which will give very close approximations of one's Juggernaut DPS.
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...48&end=4905031

562.7k at about 2:10 into the fight. Say I reck w/both trinkets + pot right then and the fight ends about 5~ seconds after CS wears off, I'd put money on me doing anywhere from 570-580k with good crit RNG. Add in someone feeding me another banner + turning tricks for tricks, maybe bump that up to 590-600.

Doable, but requires a perfect storm of crits, kill time, and being wined and dined with external buffs.
    Last edited by Jalopy; 2014-06-20 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    External unholy frenzies should add another ~10k or more I believe.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...48&end=4905031

562.7k at about 2:10 into the fight. Say I reck w/both trinkets + pot right then and the fight ends about 5~ seconds after CS wears off, I'd put money on me doing anywhere from 570-580k with good crit RNG. Add in someone feeding me another banner + turning tricks for tricks, maybe bump that up to 590-600.

Doable, but requires a perfect storm of crits, kill time, and being wined and dined with external buffs.
    Yeah I dunno... I excel at my rankings by being good at what I do and performing well. Not engineering a situation in which the stars align and I have completely optimal strategies.
    Why I don't care about the kill times, external buffs, etc. I am competitive on my own, don't need a whole raid backing me up.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why I don't care about the kill times, external buffs, etc. I am competitive on my own, don't need a whole raid backing me up.
    Yea, but having tricks shoved up your ass, as Jalopy puts it, would be pretty nice. It's just a shame I have no idea what that feels like. 50% Tricks uptime on that guys logs seems like a nice thing to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Yea, but having tricks shoved up your ass, as Jalopy puts it, would be pretty nice. It's just a shame I have no idea what that feels like. 50% Tricks uptime on that guys logs seems like a nice thing to have.
    No argument! I got it for a short time when we lost our extra rogue and only had one in the guild. Then we recruited more and they started their own human centipede chain as Rogues oft do.