10+ Year Old Account

Depressing times... p2

Hi folks, it's me again.

No, this is not the thread as the title states. It's quite the contrary, I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for the support and insight on my previous thread. I haven't had the feeling of nothingness since I made the other thread, when I think about death and such I do get a bit scared, but It's going forward. I'm guessing it'll get better as the days go on. I also want to share a bit about how my days has gone since I wrote the thread.

So, before I wrote the thread and before I got the feelings of nothingness inside of me. I wasn't very happy, wasn't very depressed or sad either. The days went on and I were ok with it. I wasn't smiling, but I weren't crying either. After I wrote the thread and got my feelings out in the air I felt a bit of relief. I can only imagine how good it must feel if I actually said it to someone close to me and they were there to support me. But nowadays, I feel like I'm smiling more and in a more happy mood. When I look at kids at the age of 5->10 or what ever, it reminds me of how good it was back then and it brings me a smile on my face and joy. I see other people walk around with me and I feel we're all alike. I've never really felt this way before. Smiling from the smallest things, when I'm driving my moped I look at the trees or basicly environements and I tell myself how lucky I am to be in this world. And how lucky I am to be around the people I am with.

That's my story, I'm still doing the same things I did before. I feel like I appreciate all the hard working teachers, that spends their time to teach me and my fellow classmates something. I'd also like to add that I still think about death and afterlife and the mysteries of it. Some may think that "why torture yourself with those thoughts?". If history repeats itself, this is actually what makes us solve these mysteries. Houndreds of years ago people thought that the earth was the center of the universe, and you see where we are now. This is the reason that I keep thinking about it, again thanks guys and girls of MMO-C.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad you're feeling happier.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I have no idea what's going on.

I could just search your started threads but I'm inclined not too. If you feel better, that's great.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sad you declined the hookers I sent to your place.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Blueobelisk I don't have many started threads so I think you'd be fine to find it, ofc it is your own decision.
    @ Conspicous Cultish haahaha, yeah. Sorry I don't take strangers very often, I like to get to know them

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Good for you. I came across your last thread after other posters had already given the same sort of advice/thoughts that I would contribute, so didn't post, but I'm glad to see you're feeling happier and more positive about life in general.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP