Heres an idea for a pc gaming lounge... any feedback valued.

I just wanted to gauge peoples interest in this proposition.
    A gaming lounge with 28 inch 4k panels and pc's to power them. Turtle beaches, keyboard, mouse, and controller along with super comfy seats. Tournaments and other such events would occur every other weekend. There would be mods and of course all of your favorite games at glorious 4k resolution. You also have the option of becoming a member which allows you to save your game data to the servers I provide to members. Members also get discounted hrly rate and the ability to request mods. Of course there would be high speed wifi and food.

The pricing would be
    $8/ hr
    $20 for 3hrs
    $7 for every hr after 3

Membership is a quarterly fee of $20
    Membs prices include
    $6/hr
    $16 for 3 hrs
    $5 for every hr after 3

Would you guys come out to my gaming lounge?

Over all its a good idea and if it was in my area and had a good social atmosphere I would most likely go. All of it will depend on the area you open it and if you can jump start people to bring friends and e.c.t but I will tell you from exp with lan centers the hardware cost will be insane depending on how many seats you want to make available and the pricing you have seem a bit low to reflect that.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have a thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-any-thoughts

Don't post the same thread in multiple forums, please. Spamming isn't tolerated here