Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Exclamation Here are all the faces, textures of Gnomes model (Purple\Pink eyes changed to Green)

All in the correct order from 1 -> 4, second row 5 -> 7.
    Last edited by Master Po; 2014-06-16 at 07:40 AM.

Your picture appears to be broken.

Does it work now? Here is the link at least: http://oi59.tinypic.com/k1rrer.jpg

Let's play a game of spot 5 differences..

10+ Year Old Account
    Same face. Derp...
    Well at least we get new models, and I hope they fix the faces later.
    For the Horde!

Picture loads fine for me.

I honestly will probably keep using the old models. Having everyone smiling 24/7 will be weird. Why is everyone so happy?!

I'm horrible at this game... What are the differences?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear this is an alpha.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It's been said already in a blue post. The faces aren't final. They're discussing it in an Artcraft later. You're allowed to hold off on the "LOL SAMEFACE DERP" for at least a little while longer.

Oh you...-.-

It's still alpha and blue posts allready stated that the faces arent final and they are still working on it.

You're such a vicious evil monkey

10+ Year Old Account
    alpha is one of the best times to give feedback, so telling people not to give their feedback because its alpha only hurts the game

however, the whole "same face" thing has already been acknowledged by blizz (not that i would trust them to actually fix it properly)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

The faces are not final, as stated by a blue post. An artcraft on the topic should be coming.

Deleted
    You little rascal the faces wont be properly changed for ages & ages yet

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityHeart View Post
    It's been said already in a blue post. The faces aren't final. They're discussing it in an Artcraft later. You're allowed to hold off on the "LOL SAMEFACE DERP" for at least a little while longer.
    That isn't what the quote said. Bashiok said, "I don't think we've said anywhere the face options currently present in Alpha are the intended final result of the updated character models."

There's an important difference, similar to the way they never "promised" we wouldn't have a year-long final tier, while still saying things like it's "unacceptable" to have such a long final tier, and WOD will be out "sooner than you think" and how they're so much further along with WOD than they were with MOP. And now, here we are, looking at a year-plus of SOO and Blizzard is saying "Well, we never promised."

It's weaselly wording designed to be able to pull their butts out of a jam if this is all they can deliver. I'd really hate to be sitting here this time next year complaining about sameface while Blizzard says, "Well, we never promised those weren't the final faces."

I mean, I never said I'm not the Queen of England, did I?

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it look like Mike Morhaime? (Sorry if spelled wrong, brain isnt awake yet)

Wowhead's got all those faces in their model viewer, you know. You can zoom in all the way and see them do any animation you want. There's no need to get blurry screenshots out of youtube videos.

I've given up trying to critique the new models til they do the artcraft about faces. Either they've already done heavy revisions internally to fix sameface, in which case we're complaining about old, discarded models anyway, or else they consider these faces done and they're going to stubbornly refuse to make any changes before launch no matter how much we whine about it. (although rather than straight up tell us that, they'd probably just quietly "forget" to ever do the sameface artcraft and hope we just forget about the issue)

Quote Originally Posted by Grinresh View Post
    Wowhead's got all those faces in their model viewer, you know. You can zoom in all the way and see them do any animation you want. There's no need to get blurry screenshots out of youtube videos.

I've given up trying to critique the new models til they do the artcraft about faces. Either they've already done heavy revisions internally to fix sameface, in which case we're complaining about old, discarded models anyway, or else they consider these faces done and they're going to stubbornly refuse to make any changes before launch no matter how much we whine about it. (although rather than straight up tell us that, they'd probably just quietly "forget" to ever do the sameface artcraft and hope we just forget about the issue)
    ... Purple eyes are gone. Topic doesn't bring up anything else.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CalamityHeart View Post
    Exactly. So people, please calm down!

Quote Originally Posted by Master Po View Post
    ... Purple eyes are gone. Topic doesn't bring up anything else.
    Isn't amazing how they told you what you were claiming and complaining about, without paying any attention to what you actually said?

People defending what they are scared of happening (self-denial); clinging to words of hope and promise ... all the while ignoring this thread is simply about there currently being just green eye color, the others gone. Eye color being a simple thing to implement, opposed to facial structures.

I would find it much more likely, that you'll see various eye colors far before fixing the one face syndrome. Look at worgens and pandarens. Goblins show they can do it, the other two show they may not care to put that much work into it.

Those all look different to me.