Force of Nature Opener

So as a moonkin, what is the proper force of nature opening rotation? I am a master at the incarnation one as I am 12/14 heroic and never use FoN. Been toying with FoN and have been doing the rotation similarly to how I would do it with incarnation...starfall, wrath, eclipse, dots, fon (once trinkets pop), starfires/SS, pop second starfall, end eclipse, pop CA. Any tips? Thanks

You just drop them once your procs went off. They aren't affected by Eclipse, so there's not much else to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You just drop them once your procs went off. They aren't affected by Eclipse, so there's not much else to worry about.
    so, following along the lines of how i layed out my opening rotation is correct without incarnation?

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    so, following along the lines of how i layed out my opening rotation is correct without incarnation?
    On the very few fights where they make sense this tier (siegecrafter belt duty is all I found them useful for), you don't use them on the opener anyway but when they were relevant (T14 and T15 for some fights) their most important buffs were trinkets and meta gem / Bloodlust. Because of the lag that they had with their cast times and temporary haste buffs I found it best to make sure that I popped them 1 or 2 seconds after Bloodlust or the meta proc (trinkets were usually up at that point in the opener anyway).

The only one thing you are missing in your opener is the Wild Mushroom: Detonate which help you proc your trinkets faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippilongear View Post
    On the very few fights where they make sense this tier (siegecrafter belt duty is all I found them useful for), you don't use them on the opener anyway but when they were relevant (T14 and T15 for some fights) their most important buffs were trinkets and meta gem / Bloodlust. Because of the lag that they had with their cast times and temporary haste buffs I found it best to make sure that I popped them 1 or 2 seconds after Bloodlust or the meta proc (trinkets were usually up at that point in the opener anyway).

The only one thing you are missing in your opener is the Wild Mushroom: Detonate which help you proc your trinkets faster.
    I always hit detonate once I enter CA. It benefits from solar doesn't it? I figured that'd be the most dps, am I wrong?

The damage of the shrooms themselves is pretty negligible.