Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Warcraft artwork

Hello all, first let me say that I wasn't sure if I should put this in WoW General or Off-Topic, so I flipped a coin and it's here.

Anyway, I moved into my new apartment 6 months ago and my office walls are still bare (save one tiny painting my wife has). I would like to put up some Warcraft (or general Blizzard mix) artwork. I've perused amazon and other sites via my googlefu, but I decided to get some opinions from my fellow players.

My question to you is this, what is some of your favorite (framable) Warcraft artwork you've come across?
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

I always like that gender-swapped Arthas/Illidan picture that was floating around a few years ago.

Found the two I was looking for (click the pics for full-size):

Always thought this was a cool concept. I'm usually not a fan of "platekinis," but the sense of action in this one always stuck with me. (Source)

Breathing is better known for his stained glass-style works, but I always liked this one the most. Katrana Prestor (Onyxia) was always my favorite lore character, and I think this one captured the brooding nature of Nefarian as well as the mischievous smirk of Onyxia. (Source)

I'm grateful you posted this. Was thinking about getting something myself.