Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Nobody cares about levling, Blizz should save some time.

Why put so much time and effort into making all these new levling zones to get 90-100 when nobody cares about levling? Everyone is just rushing to max level anyways and then rest is a queue fest from town. Blizzard could save both us and themself alot of time by just not making them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate posts where people think that they have the right to think for everybody. Whilst YOU may not like levelling, there is a substantial part of the player base who do not mind levelling as part of the whole gaming experience.

I guess they should stop designing anything except 5-man dungeons and 10-15-man battlegrounds then, since nothing else is all that popular.

Um... I love levelling and questing, not everyone rushes to max level and endgames the rest of their gametime.

Deleted
    I would like to think that nobody is stupid enough to make a grossly disproportionate all-encapsulating statement like that but thanks for proving me wrong.

I care about leveling because it provides a suitable vehicle for viewing zones and the storylines they provide whilst also providing a minor buffer to prevent any burnout within the release content patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I care about leveling thus your opinion on this matter is invalid.

a lot of people play solo and only level....

OP: YOU don't care about leveling. Some people do. In fact, some people play this game exclusively to level characters.

So... yeah, maybe don't make threads about your own pet issues and claim that everyone else agrees?

edit: And this is coming from someone who does not, in fact, like leveling.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

I don't care about levling, Blizz should save some time.
    Would be a better thread title.
    I like leveling and think that even at max level there should be more quests (not daily, real questlines). This game has thinned out enough rpg elements already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love love love when people generalize - Nobody does X Nobody likes X.

Who are you to know what people like?

I think someone should make a mmorpg that has no character progression, you all get stuck into a group and completes a raid or a pvp scenario. Like LoL or Dota 2 or Hon.

Deleted
    Myself and three friends have recently rolled Horde alts on another server with full heirlooms and have been leveling them from scratch, mainly through dungeons, but I can honestly say it's the most fun I've had on WoW in months.
    Don't assume that because YOU don't like leveling, that you speak for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't generalize the entire game's player population and assume everyone agrees with your point of view. I enjoy leveling, sorry you don't but this is an mmoRPG....leveling is part of the RPG. I can't stand the idea and the mindset that this game is 100% about end game. If that is what you enjoy, fine. But you need to understand that not everyone is like you, and there are people out there that enjoy things that you may not.

The game has always had leveling, if they took it out this wouldn't be WoW anymore.

I love leveling in expansions. There goes your entire argument OP.

After 10 years of questing, I'm sick of it. At least (significantly) nerf the exp requirement -_-

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Why put so much time and effort into making all these new levling zones to get 90-100 when nobody cares about levling? Everyone is just rushing to max level anyways and then rest is a queue fest from town. Blizzard could save both us and themself alot of time by just not making them.
    While your not entirely correct, apparently blizzard thinks skipping 90 levels of leveling is a good thing so I doubt you're very far off base.

I'd agree with you that leveling a set of levels after the first time is just a means to an end and I'd like to see a shortcut.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Lets say they remove leveling, all that will happen is that there will be some alternate form of progression that takes its place and then some people will cry about that.

I don't want to have to earn talent points it takes to long.

I don't want to have to earn gear it takes to long.

Eventually, the the instant gratification players will design them self out of a video game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    While your not entirely correct, apparently blizzard thinks skipping 90 levels of leveling is a good thing so I doubt you're very far off base.
    Personally I think once you've done the leveling experience once or twice the option to skip that experience you've already went through is reasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling and questing is the best bit of the expansion...definitely wouldn't be playing wod/ wow if it was taken away >.<