Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    I seriously can't believe I just witnessed this post. What kind of deranged weirdo is this guy? No one has to accept criticism from a critic. Anyone who's doing anything right has critics. Anyone with any sense of self-worth does not listen to critics. You guys really just made fun of someone for liking WOD and then told them they should accept it or they are a baby!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? Do you feel any better now that you did that? It's pathetic! Infantile! Childish! Juvenile! You're acting like a little baby! Did someone forget to change your diaper? Do you need a spanking? Should we tickle your feet and try to make you happy? Or just let you cry? What is it that you want little baby? Why not just say it? Are you too scared to just say it? Are you a scared little baby? Come on, don't be shy... just tell us what it is that is making you so unhappy? We will pretend to care, and then we'll laugh at baby. So just say it. Just tell your mommy. What is it???
    haha, she mad. someone made fun of wod and you went full retard. never go full retard.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    haha, she mad. someone made fun of wod and you went full retard. never go full retard.
    Ahh I see, the fact you used mad and full retard in the same reply means anything you say is completely disregarded anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    How about we wait till we're actually playing it before we go into estimating the amount of content in comparison to expansion x and how little it is and how bad it is and how feature y doesn't count because some people don't care about it and those people that like it don't count because they don't matter for some obscure reason?

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Ahh I see, the fact you used mad and full retard in the same reply means anything you say is completely disregarded anyway.
    what does it matter? I can't reason with fanboys and retards. Enjoy your $49.99 patch

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    what does it matter? I can't reason with fanboys and retards. Enjoy your $49.99 patch
    I will enjoy it, since I enjoy Fun, also $50 isn't a big amount of money unless you are a child or unemployed neckbeard that still lives with his parents. Enjoy your pathetic existence of needing to validate yourself on a Forum dedicated to something you hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    How about we wait till we're actually playing it before we go into estimating the amount of content in comparison to expansion x and how little it is and how bad it is and how feature y doesn't count because some people don't care about it and those people that like it don't count because they don't matter for some obscure reason?

  5. #85
    Sigh... There's thread after thread after thread on the wow forums about wanting THE OLD NIGHT LIGHTING BACK. Blizz teases us with a zone that originally was 100% night. Then they take that away, and add daytime to the zone. Do they not even read their own forums?

    Most moronic thing i've seen blizz do recently.

  6. #86
    Can't wait for WoD!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •