Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post

I know you're trying to counter everything the guy says but removing raiding would literally kill the game. There's no market for leveling only or if there is, it'd be so small that it wouldn't be worth the change. At least with raiding, you'd keep a sizable chunk of people. Would there still be people that would want leveling? Sure, but I doubt many of them would quit over not having it.
    I wasn't being that serious. I just wanted to show that leveling is an aspect of the game just like raiding and PvP are. It's okay if you don't like it, but there are those who do. I don't really PvP, still I dont beg Blizzard to remove PvPing in order to spend more time on the aspect of the game I myself prefer.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    How about we just remove raiding and have nothing but leveling? Raid zones take up too much resources from leveling zones.
    If they remove raiding it'll cost a raid tier. Let's not forget that. If they remove leveling it'll cost a raid tier. It'll cost a raid tier to cost a raid tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeline10 View Post
    If they remove raiding it'll cost a raid tier. Let's not forget that. If they remove leveling it'll cost a raid tier. It'll cost a raid tier to cost a raid tier.
    And if it costs more than a raid tier to cost a raid tier, that's 1 less cash shop mount they'll have time to create.

I used to joke that at some point, an expansion will have no content other than a series of portals to raids / dungeons. Looking at this thread, there's quite a few people who'd love this sort of idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Don't even joke about that. We don't need -THAT- game to infect WoW.
    Looking at WoW's current talent tree (ironically simpler than D3), I'd say it already happened
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

I'd say they should do the opposite. End the "end game" already, and let's level. (And not just for two days to reach a pseudo max level which is just really useless and and artificial cap to make the "end game" start)

This thread has gone down hill precipitously.

Quote Originally Posted by beardedcandy View Post
    There is plenty of leveling content if people like to level.

bottom line: leveling sucks
    Or....

Stop making raiding content.

There is plenty of raiding content if people want to raid.

Bottom line: Raiding sucks.

Or....

Stop making new BG's/Arenas.

There are plenty of BG's/Arenas if people want to PvP.

Bottom line: PvP sucks.

Or....

Stop making posts.

There are plenty of trolls on this site.

Bottom line: The OP sucks.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

In the next expansion after we reach 100 we should reset back to like, "prestige" leveling and start at 1, even though we'd really be at 101. And then we can go back to level 60 and everyone can say how it'll be like we're playing in classic again.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Or....

Stop making raiding content.

There is plenty of raiding content if people want to raid.

Bottom line: Raiding sucks.

Or....

Stop making new BG's/Arenas.

There are plenty of BG's/Arenas if people want to PvP.

Bottom line: PvP sucks.

Or....

Stop making posts.

There are plenty of trolls on this site.

Bottom line: The OP sucks.
    Signed!

@topic

Stop complaining about core mechanics of MMORPGs.

There are so many thought- and senseless complaints out there, and this one is no exclusion.

Bottom line: Play other games please.
    There are too many design flaws in your game. As a result, your customers' game experience may be degraded. Fire or replace the failing developers if you don't want to see this message again.

Oh man I can see it now.
    No more expansions, just overpriced "map packs" and "raid packs" released on the blizzard store. What a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenway View Post
    Oh man I can see it now.
    No more expansions, just overpriced "map packs" and "raid packs" released on the blizzard store. What a nightmare.
    I can see it as well. Overpriced "expansion packs" on the blizzard store..