Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I should have clarified. Yes, you can use SimC to get a pretty good idea on padding and even prove everything that I just said, but generally speaking, things such as add HP, boss positioning and cleave potential throughout the entire encounter are fairly difficult to simulate.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I should have clarified. Yes, you can use SimC to get a pretty good idea on padding and even prove everything that I just said, but generally speaking, things such as add HP, boss positioning and cleave potential throughout the entire encounter are fairly difficult to simulate.
    Definitely agree with that.

This has gone so far off-topic that it's starting to be absurd.. Maybe read the topic before posting next time mm'k.

Now what comes to this actual thread. We simply don't know anything about balance in WoD. Simple logic would suggest they will work as hard on balance as they are now and that again leads to each spec having their own strengths and weaknesses, while still being somewhat level on ST nuke.

Anyways, as we do not know what will happen. Speculating for now is pretty much useless and as this ain't a Simcraft being right or wrong thread.. I think closing this up is the best option.

Thread Closed.