I recently had the opportunity to move to Turylon, provided me by a guild grab.
After a few weeks of recruiting a couple of my long time friends and I are back up raiding with a ten man raid group.
We are farming normal SOO and will be moving to heroics as players and time permit.

We HAVE a full ten man group but are looking towards WOD and would like to bump up to 25 man in preparation.

I have owned this guild for seven years. It has gone through many changes over the years but the one thing that has never changed is my ability to get a group together and get the job done.

I am looking for driven players who do thier homework and don't ever use the cop out of "its just a game".

I am also looking for players who share my attitude that if it is not worth doing for the Guild as a whole then it is not worth doing.

My most recent guild grab points towards the selfishness of others.

For instance "lets just break down and do this boss on ten man mode with the players we know can do it easily" instead of pushing the progression of the 25 man group as a whole.

Or "lets just do it on normal or I won't invite my cross server friends".

We are not looking for that type of player. We are looking for team players.

Team players to form as tight knit as possible 25 person raid group and hit the ground running for WOD.

Code:
Guild Name: Judgement
Realm Rank:N/A formerly #1 25 man ranking on Grizzly Hills moving for better on server recruiting options.
Realm: US-Turalyon (PvE)
Datacenter: New York City
Format: 25-Man
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: Easter Standard Time (EST)
Raid Schedule
All times are EST, which is also the Turalyon realm time.
● Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
● Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
● Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
● Sunday and/or Monday could be used for clean up, if the appropriate people are available.

Code:
Siege of Orgrimmar 1/14 Heroic 25man

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently at a reset and looking for players who's experience and vision more closely matches that of the GM. That is that the ONLY raiding is HEROIC raiding.
Recruiting heavy on DPS, check the website for recruiting needs. We're beginning to replace, so if you feel your mind set is in line with our goals and feel you could be an asset to the guild, please apply, despite what the "Recruitment needs" are.

Like minded individuals will possess the following:
● Having the ability to research fights independently, be able to listen and follow instructions.
● Motivation and dedication to be the best, within the means of your respective role (ie.. Gems, enchants, professions and/or specs, if playing multiple specs)
● Stable internet connection,
● Computer that can handle raiding in a 20-25man environment.

Expectations of Judgement:
● Focus on guild progression in preparation for Warlords of Draenor.
● Free flasks, feasts, potions, enchants, gems, repairs, etc.
● Honest evaluation of your performance.

Loot Distribution:
EPGP

For new recruits, we have general guidelines for a 60-day trial period. That gives us more than enough time to learn about you, your play style and mentality. This period can also be shortened as well if exceeding expectations are far as performance, attendance and attitude towards anyone and everyone in and out of the guild.

If anything above peaks your interest, please stop by the website to get more information and to apply to Judgement.

Real ID Contact: Inj#1944

Look forward to hearing from some of you.