Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    fillthewombat
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-06-21 at 08:37 AM.

I have fem orc frost mage named Icebox. I swear it's just another term for the refrigerator/freezer.

10+ Year Old Account
    My one gnome I made a long time ago is named Dookie.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Fadc View Post
    I always seemed to find the Hyper racist ones back in the day.

Reggin
    Nigspikger
    Adolfcritler
    Dogeater
    One of my guildies did something like that. He created a Worgen character, and its name was the reverse spelling of Worgen. He didn't get away with that for too long.

The best one I remember was a dude named Choklatballz, and he had the Salty title. So Salty Choklatballz.

10+ Year Old Account
    My shamans names is Casualhex
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Back on my original server, there was a lock that ran around with the name Liquid and the title Salty. It cracked me up every single time I saw him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadc View Post
    I always seemed to find the Hyper racist ones back in the day.

Reggin
    Nigspikger
    Adolfcritler
    Dogeater
    Lol, omg these are awesome.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

not really kinky but... Enh shaman called Windfuhrer

I remember seeing a druid back in wrath named "coppyflock" lol, and I once made a female tauren druid named "cuntreegirl" human priest named "gynecologist" nelf rogue named "grabnsnatch". I do have a rogue named "part" with the private title lol.

and I had a friend that made a nelf dk named "justeatmyvag" that one got reported by lvl 70 lol

My locks name is Soulonoscopy, not really obscure but a lot of people don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogasaur View Post
    99% of hunters on my server think they're creative and name their chars Bowjob with accents on it. Annoys me to no end.
    dont forget the rogues with 'stab' in there, or dk's with 'death' in it somewhere as well... so unoriginal.

Had a guildy way back in wotlk called Lauxes, until he pointed it out that is was sexual backwards I was none the wiser so was everyone else in the guild. Just a big old oh yea moment for all of us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebu View Post
    90% of people in this thread seem to miss the "obscure" part. Grasstomouth or Bowjob aren't subtle or obscure. They're right in your face.
    Haha this comment is awesome.

Go oriental : AnnaLee.

Akume, it means orgasm in Japanese.

For silly names, my Wife has alts named Shuturpihole and Sumyunting.

Might be somewhat obscure...but there used to be a warrior on my server named Phildo. I don't know if he did it intentionally or not, but giving your character a name that rhymes with "dildo" in a game that has quite a lot of middle/high school kids playing it...yeah.

They're a lot less obscure, but I see a lot of funny Pandaren names. I've seen stuff like Hooflungpoo many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebu View Post
    90% of people in this thread seem to miss the "obscure" part. Grasstomouth or Bowjob aren't subtle or obscure. They're right in your face.
    I see what you did there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once knew a priest named Preacharound, as far as I know he's still got that name XD.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I have a friend that had an Orc Shaman named Sandyvag since vanilla, also a buddy of mine with a warrior named Easycp that got reported constantly -- he was never forced to change his name but got some hilarious explanations from GM's on why the name upset people.

10+ Year Old Account
    My monk has had the name 'Fistyou' paired with the Master of the Ways title since early Mists. Yet to be forced to change that one.
    Last edited by abracmike; 2014-06-21 at 05:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my old server there was a female dwarf rogue. The scourge of world pvp fear....................Goochgrabber. Just thinking about that mofo makes me tremble
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done