Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    friend of mine had a hunter named kneegrow back in tbc for about 5months before he got reported.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there are multiple variations of Bowjob, Frostitute, Priestitute, and Cameltotem on every server. I've never quite understood why people do that to themselves, honestly. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellum View Post
    My druid's name is Manapawz. Nobody seems to get the joke.
    Menopause huh? I get yo drift ^^

Goblin hunter named Moneyshot.

Human female warrior named Warrgina. If GM asks, your IRL name is Gina and ''Warr'' comes from your class.

I had one of the pink tallstrider birds from the barrens as a hunter pet. I named it BigGayAL, logged in one morning to find someone had found that offensive and reported it. I responded to the ticket told the GM i was offended that someone else was offended and gave him a link to the southpark episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seen someone called "Fartnugget of the Four Winds" while not exactly rude, kinda funny.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    I once reported a dude named "dildobluss" after I found him obnoxious in a dungeon.

So many OBSCURE names in this thread. So very obscure.

What does obscures means?
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.