Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    They expected their phone to work after pulling it out?
    If it was an Iphone, it probably would have.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    This is obviously just a fake/joke article.
    This has appeared in other news sites. The one linked in that article have a pic of the pit:
    http://www.scmp.com/news/china/artic...ne-while-going

EDIT: also, while I don't live in China, things I've seen as a 3rd world citizen don't let me doubt these kind of news.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Man, how the fuck do some people manage to fall into shit like this? I mean, what kind of a shit drops 6 people unconscious?
    Never underestimate what a dodgy kebab can do...

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    PF Changs does not serve Chinese food, real Chinese food is much, much worse.
    Exactly!!!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    PF Changs does not serve Chinese food, real Chinese food is much, much worse.
    Is PF Changs a good restaurant?

The waiter and waitress are Americans in my area.

NVM lol /10
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not use a shovel or something similar instead of diving into the poop? What was the cause of death? Drowning? Poisoning?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Don't text and shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice priorities. Expensive phone and a cheap ass toilet.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Man, how the fuck do some people manage to fall into shit like this? I mean, what kind of a shit drops 6 people unconscious?
    Gasses produced while it decomposes anyone's would do it if left in an open pit with no ventilation ... and usually they are not ventilated because no one wants to smell it.

This is seen a fair bit with farming and silage pits... fermenting causing heavier than air toxic gas to form, someone goes in the pit or falls in and is unconscious in seconds to due a total absence of oxygen, you can't smell the gas, and most people reaction if someone falls in or jumps in and see's them fall over is to try and rescue them and share the same fate, so you end up with multiple, deaths. A farmer and his son recently and a while back a farmer and 4 relatives died this way rather tragic.
    Last edited by Shakari; 2014-06-21 at 10:50 AM.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"