Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angella View Post
    Hatin on mixed race couples.

Wow. It's like the old school Democrats are coming out of the woodwork in this thread.
    Yes, indeed the Democratic party successfully purged those elements. Can you say that about your own?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Why are things like this debated?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffodily View Post
    Why are things like this debated?
    Because some people in this day and age apparently have an irrational dislike of homosexual couples.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is related to the maternity/paternity thread that got locked. The fact that there are regulations such as these on businesses, is not because people are dumb and don't understand that the only point business has is to make money, but is a direct result of understanding it.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Well if king Obama says so, who are we to argue..? I have nothing against same sex couples but this is just wrong. Hes not an emperor.. its not up to him to make that kind of decisions..

Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    Well if king Obama says so, who are we to argue..? I have nothing against same sex couples but this is just wrong. Hes not an emperor.. its not up to him to make that kind of decisions..
    Yes it is. He's not changing the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
    I love this right wing position. The President is ineffective and incapable, but also all powerful and everywhere! You've made Obama into a God for some reason... guess it's easier then actually reading why this decision was made. Sort of like all religions really. Easier to just say God did it then learn science, math, history etc.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I think someone mentioned it earlier in this thread, what comedian Jim Jeffries said. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YweN6NeaJU
    Listen from 14.30 or so.