PvP Profs in WoD

Just read about the profession changes in WoD. Will the human herb/tailor and horde engi/tailor guideline still apply?

It seems like we won't even need professions anymore (other than engi for glider/boots fun) if we can just buy the perks off the AH.

What profs are you guys gonna take?

10+ Year Old Account
    They're basically just for profit now as all of the items are available to other players without the profession. For example, Engineers can now sell Goblin Glider, Rocket Boots, etc. to other plays and they won't have to have Engineering at a specific level to use them. I guess it's less of a choice of "what's overpowered" and instead more of a "which one makes me more profit" or "which one do I enjoy making money off of".

I'll be going the usual Engineering/Alchemy on both my Shaman (H) and Paladin (A) regardless of what happens to the professions, I just love them too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    They're basically just for profit now as all of the items are available to other players without the profession. For example, Engineers can now sell Goblin Glider, Rocket Boots, etc. to other plays and they won't have to have Engineering at a specific level to use them.
    https://twitter.com/TheCrafticus/sta...27361760845824

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay! I was actually getting depressed. I saw somewhere that they were making the tinkers available to everyone via an Engineer selling them so I just assumed. It's a great thing, but I'm also a little saddened it didn't open up another profit for me. :P

Will probably go Engineering in WoD if the Tinkers stay exclusive to engineering, even if they have some perks removed. Goblin glider is so much fun and I rather have nitro's then a potion for PvP.

Wow thanks for posting that tweet chain. I wonder what they are going to end up doing with profs then… Tinkers are definitely a combat boost. Guess we are just going to have to wait and see which ones will max deeps.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank god they are still Engi only