Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TmrAsakura View Post
    is that loading screen of a train? are we getting some kind of train dungeon or scenario!? lol
    Maybe its the hype train loading screen :P
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Iron Horde train Badassery incarnated.

All sets look great, and I bet will be even better when we see in-game animation. But didn't Blizzard say that pvp gear will be simply recolor or even the same set as PvE? I'm not complaining though, that paladin pvp set is to die for (oh, many Hordies will definitely die so that I can have it). Will go nice for transmog with Shield of Impenetrable Darkness.

I'm very sad about the way Warlord Zaela goes.
    She could've been so much more than just another hero 5man boss whose head will be crushed multiple times per day.

Very very sad

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    I'm becoming more and more convinced that I should probably avoid buying this expansion and just find a good MoP private server
    Seriously, this. Each new piece of information and art only convinces me WoW has stopped being worth my money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poganin View Post
    Seriously, this. Each new piece of information and art only convinces me WoW has stopped being worth my money.
    Or maybe you grew out of it.
    Nobody knows, nobody cares.

topic:
    I like the look of the warlock set.

Deleted
    I want that Armor polish Kit and look fancy P.P

Deleted
    Stop crying about Priest Set. This is Normal/Heroic model.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Janysa View Post
    I'm very sad about the way Warlord Zaela goes.
    She could've been so much more than just another hero 5man boss whose head will be crushed multiple times per day.

Very very sad
    Her time to shine was really to short. In the new novel War Crimes she was more badass than any of the faction leaders and the I really hoped that she would get a bigger role on the back of an infinite dragon

Druids went full retard with that tier set.

Deleted
    "If Kill Shot fails to kill the target, the cooldown is instantly reset, but cannot be reset more often than once every 6 sec reset."

Kill shot spam now?

Priests have a veil now... *crinch*

Druid set - pure awesomness!

But why hunters always have terrible looking sets?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never like the priest heads... They are always too much for something that should be simpler (cloth) IMO.
    The decor on the back looks like druid horns (?!) when seen from the front and there´s the veil with the bluish eyes. I´d say open wide the horns so they look more like wings and keep either the veil or the blue eyes. Both is too much. Maybe if I hated my priest's face and hair I´d want that helm as it completely covers everything.
    At least they moved away from the buckets.

That Iron Horde train looks so awesome. I wonder what it is about. I hope it's more than just a loading screen object.

news sets are awesome ! expect lfr ones ... but tbh who care about lfr

This gotta be the only tier ever I dislike every single one of the sets. I look at the new models, and I just can't explain how come they just don't reach that level with armour pieces.

i want that hunter set now!

nice move blizzard! give the kids new pictures and they forgot the class armageddon from the last days..

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    nice move blizzard! give the kids new pictures and they forgot the class armageddon from the last days..
    you have to have some brain damage to think that alpha changes will represent final class changes, see no point in even reading them

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    I'm becoming more and more convinced that I should probably avoid buying this expansion and just find a good MoP private server
    Well that happened quickly.

I also have no idea how people aren't loving this expansion, but there's no accounting for taste.

Deleted
    Wasp druid ;__; I like the idea but I'm afraid of wasps. xD