Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Hunter-only 25 man Tier 14 raid!

It's finally here!

For 25 horde hunters, tomorrow at 8:30pm eastern will be a savage night of slashing and slaying old bosses from tier 14 content. It'll be a fun event for all hunters to come and partake in, take bets in who will die the most, wipe count, and just cheer on #TeamHunter. Unfortuantely this was horde only and US side only, but that should not stop hunters from starting up raid groups within the community to do alliance only or EU side events as well. I do believe a podcaster who is Alliance anyways, named Solarflare who might be starting up one in a bit.

Anyways, we plan on raiding Mogushan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of Endless Springs normal mode (yes, we have no intention on heroics yet as we're basically getting our feet wet with normals seeing if we can eventually take on heroics). With SoO geared players, most of the roster consisting of 580+ players, expect DPS poking fights, frustrated hunters trying to tank with 5 other players, wanna-be shining all-star healer hunters with spirit mend ready at hand.

We still have room for back ups as personally I know for a fact 25 people won't be here, so if interested, you can still send me a PM directly here or ingame as well. The streamer, and main event planner, Shoot, will be streaming the entire event. We have other players who are avid streamers as well and I will update this thread tomorrow with the final roster so you can cheer for your favorite hunters!

Link to Shoots stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/shottenheim

If you are interested, you must have mumble, the ability to listen to weird strategies and get along well with others, and the ability to hit your stampede button when TED procs. Like I said, still have time, still discussing strat, and all sorts of wrapping up to do before tomorrow's main event. Hope to see you all tomorrow evening! If you miss this one, don't worry, we have plans to do heroics and ToT runs later. Take a break from SoO content, unwrap out that hunter alt and come play!

~Artemis

7+ Year Old Account
    Best of luck to you all, sounds like a very fun idea. Kinda wished I was playing Horde now

(Faction change do it quickly!)

I mean wait, what?

you are joking right? none of these bosses will live longer than a minute, wheres the challenge?

I think the 100 pets being summoned every time a boss is pulled might just break the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by hYrsch View Post
    you are joking right? none of these bosses will live longer than a minute, wheres the challenge?
    Where's the fun? Some fights will prove to be interesting, we're sitting here worrying about a couple in mind. We hope to do heroics if tomorrow evening is successful!

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I think the 100 pets being summoned every time a boss is pulled might just break the universe.
    There's gonna be dogs and wolves mating everywhere, it'll be chaos...

Deleted
    I'm sooo up for it, sending pm with btag.

Edit: Or not, noticed it's US. What a shame
    Last edited by mmocc1178edeb9; 2014-06-21 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    There's gonna be dogs and wolves mating everywhere, it'll be chaos...
    We will make sure to censor anything too graphic out!

I really hope I'm able to make it. Should be a blast!

Deleted
    Pull... send pets.. go afk.. collect loot 1min later... "Challange" Done... move on

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Look at all these negative nancys...

Awwww. . . . the one day I'm busy this week. Good Luck! Show a video of a boss dying in 2 seconds with everyone using Stampede Pet.
    Rankings are hard to do when people don't do their jobs right. :S

10+ Year Old Account
    and i came here hoping it is for the eu.

best of luck fellow hunters but i do agree that t14 normal will be nothing more than a walk in the park. expecting a t15 from you guys soon.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    Pull... send pets.. go afk.. collect loot 1min later... "Challange" Done... move on
    "Oh look people who aren't me are doing something fun. Better go tell them how dumb I think their fun is!"

Meh bring out the feedback. We're going to stream it, record it and let everyone who can't play try to have fun with us, so don't fret guys!

Yes, a tier 15 run with 10 players is in the market for something to do soon, as well as a 25 man clear of it too. Maybe a SoO flex. The possibilities are.. nearly endless!

Anyways, at this point I have a full 30 players confirmed and I am only picking up players now for backup-backups! I'll post the official roster an hour before the raid begins and you guys can start making gold bets on who will die the most (please, I got this!), who will hurt the meters on different fights (Some of ya'll will be expected to tank and heal and switch roles on some fights to make it fair) and who will hit the fiegn death button the most out of fear! Or just place bets on how fast some of these fights will melt. We have a couple of 550 wranglers coming in with us, but the majority of the roster is 580+.

Aw! I so want to run with you Artemis, but i'm heading to a bday party like right now. :P Hopefully I can make the next one!

I hope to see you in our future raids as well! I will avidly strive to update players as to what our next plans are. 25 man hunter heroics will be enticing to conquer as some fights will be tough to do and we'll want to round up amazing players for feats like that. Or even do 25 man normal clears for all the other hunters to partake in for fun and giggles!

USA! USA!

10char.

We're live~! Come watch us play!