LF raiding guild and home for WOD.

Good day to all,

I am currently looking to join in with a good group of raiders. I am looking to jump into an experienced group since. I have past and current raiding experience. I would like to stay horde...but could change if needed.

About me

I am 32 and have been playing since day one. I have 10/25 and 40 man experience over the course of wow. I am currently 8/14H on one of my characters, but will probably not play him in WOD. I currently have one of each tank class and a shaman at 90. I am not a raid tank, I usually tank for heroic instances, etc. I have played boomkin, shaman and hunter during WOTLK since the guild I was in needed ranged (Heroic LK was a $#$#%). I also healed on the druid during vanilla and BC. I feel like I can bring alot of versatility to a guild.

Raid times

I can raid between 7:30 and 11:30 EST almost daily. Weekends are a bit tricky....but with enough notice I can make something work.

Class Choice for WOD

Its a bit too early to think about how classes will be nerfed and buffed....but I will be playing my Druid for sure (love that ranged dps!) and probably my warrior / DK. I am not sure which will be my main yet. This of course...could be negotiated.

If you think I might be a decent fit...feel free to message me on here. Before I decide I would like to talk to whoever over vent or mumble since messages are a bit informal. Thanks! Puddlez#1818
    Last edited by Jcav299; 2014-06-30 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Forgot battle tag

Still looking.

Add me in game and we can chat. paraplegic#1150

We're a 25M horde guild currently running heroic SoO, and planning to do mythic in WoD. The guild is called 'We Raid Arenas' and we're on the Blood Furnace/Mannoroth/Nazjatar server group (linked servers). As our name implies we have a lot of raiders, but also a lot of great pvp-ers. I can answer any questions when we talk!

<Only Theory>

Contact Real id: dynamo#1245

We're a 14/14h Horde guild on Stormreaver. We've been looking for a Boomkin for quite some time if that's something that you would be interested in. Feel free to add me and drop me a message in game. We're currently looking to get recruits in for trial runs so the timing is perfect if you're available. We're all in our late 20s early 30s as well so the dynamic might be more your speed as well.

/cheers

Bump...trying to find a home soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jcav299 View Post
    Bump...trying to find a home soon!
    I will open it up to alliance guilds now.

Morning bump...still looking for a great fit.

Still looking

Elysium of Magtheridon [H] is currently looking for exceptional recruits to round out our mythic team.

We currently have heroic Garrosh on 10 man on farm and rotate new people in every week, to give experience to everyone in order too prepare for 6.0

Our raid times are 9-12 Est Monday & Wednesday and 7:30-12 Est Sunday

Noticed you enjoy boomkin and seeing as how we currently do not have one on our roster I thought you may be able to fit right in, we are a fairly serious guild but we love to laugh and joke around during raids but when it comes time to buckle down its game faces

If you feel like you may be a good fit we would love to hear back from you. Feel free to drop us an app on our website www.elysiummagtheridon.guildportal.com or feel free to contact our recruitment officer Keilania#1585 with any questions you may have

Update: My class choice is between DK and Druid. #decision2014

Making my decision this weekend. Feel free to message me on BT.