Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Best Warlock set in half a decade, in my opinion. As expected, made to look like Gul'dan, but the effect is great. Would like some more green elements though, maybe some purple. Perhaps in the eye sockets of the skulls? Oh, and one of Gul'dan's skulls has hair, gimme. The only sad part is that now with each difficulty having a different set altogether, the only recolor for more option will come from PvP. But I hope normal raid tier will be good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    because forsaken already has thier iconic set.

tier 8 fit forsaken perfectly.
    Speaking of this one of course.

Quote Originally Posted by JJShadoe View Post
    If only they had made Putricide's green T8 set available! T3 and T8 really do look especially amazing on Forsaken.
    Putricide is last boss of plague wing in Icecrown Citadel. You're talking about Putress.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    PvP now has the same set, might be the easier route to get the set if it's just the looks you are after.
    I hope the PvP one has purple elements, then 6.0 would be perfect transmog-wise. Are the tier-recolors the conquest gear though, or the elite gear you get at 2.2k rating?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Set it really awesome, really wish we got gul'dan's cowl though. The helm is a bit much I feel like a black cowl and a nice effect would've been even better, sometimes less is more.
    Yeah, that would be better indeed. But keep the mask. Gul'dan-style cowl would just replace the helmet part.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2014-06-21 at 12:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Animation and head could be better. For the rest it's nice, but not better than T8

Deleted
    So far warlocks have the only good looking set in WoD, nice

loved it...

gota look amazing on gnome, little ball of doom.

Iam glad ppl will have to work for it, not just run lfr
    Last edited by Hellfury; 2014-06-21 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Looks like a warrior in a dress to me.
    I have to agree.
    When was the last time we had a cloth set that didn't have a substantial amount of metal present.
    Cloth in name only, for it seems to be moving further away from actually looking like it.

I can't argue that it isn't a good looking set though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Looks really DK-ish, but if/when I transmog the helm into a hood its gonna be really, really good.

Well at least we've seen the upper limit of this trend of stacking layers of plates and spikes, it can only get better from here. I could almost excuse the set if I had any idea what's going on with that helm, it's just a bunch of stuff. Did the designer forget about silhouettes?

It looks good and stuff but...
    Im no heroic raider.

I can only imagine how good it will look on hunched races like orc, worgen and troll:,(

Amazing. Blizzard always makes amazing sets.

Deleted
    Helm definitely needs to be a hood. Hope we get some new otions in WoD, as the old ones would look too low poly in comparison to the rest. Aside from that, I love it!

Warlock sets never disappoint, but this looks way too good. How will they ever top that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacras View Post
    Warlock sets never disappoint, but this looks way too good. How will they ever top that?
    Did u forget 2 of the 3 cataclysm sets? Did u forget the ToT set? Those 3 sets were severely disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    Did u forget 2 of the 3 cataclysm sets? Did u forget the ToT set? Those 3 sets were severely disappointing.
    Very true, but then you compare it to what the other classes got during the tier and think "well uhm, okay maybe it's not THAT bad".

But whatever, I love that they go all out on the Mythic sets. I will probably never own one, but I like that there is something awesome waiting for me if I decide to try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    I actually like the T11 and T13 sets, and know people that liked T12. Crazy how art is subjective :P

On t17...I am conflicted those shoulders are both some of the most boss looking thing ever, and awful at the same time. The skulls on spikes part is amazing, the green cloth part look like shitty blue quality shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinnin View Post
    I actually like the T11 and T13 sets, and know people that liked T12. Crazy how art is subjective :P
    Quite true... Art is very subjective. But from my understanding were those sets were the bottom of the list of "liked," unlike all the other tier sets that have been used and transmogged into. Like how I think our current tier is garbage... mainly do to the helm with its big goofy ass teeth and the shoulders basically a rip of the warriors tier 13.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    PvP now has the same set, might be the easier route to get the set if it's just the looks you are after.
    If they give PvP the same look is completely defeats the purpose of the Mythic set being unique and hard to obtain, I sincerely hope they don't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    If they give PvP the same look is completely defeats the purpose of the Mythic set being unique and hard to obtain, I sincerely hope they don't do this.
    Pretty sure high rated pvpers think the same thing about PvE crowd.

Set looks great, I'm sure animation isn't finished though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Pretty sure high rated pvpers think the same thing about PvE crowd.

Set looks great, I'm sure animation isn't finished though.
    The elite sets should be unique in their own right, but regular PvP gear with just honor or even conquest isn't even remotely a challenge to obtain. The Elite pvp sets should have their own look separate from the Mythic sets otherwise they aren't unique to their own anymore. Heck apparently even Elite pvp can be obtained by anyone willing to slam their rating to low MMR and cap each week eventually in the tier so no not even elite should share a look with Mythic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    about time they did a proper Gothic looking set for warlocks, its been missing the Gothic look since T5.
    Whats gothic on tusks? o0

T5 was Gothic, dark, black, red, skulls, iron spikes, glowing eyes...

greenish leather/cloth with tusks is not gothic.

Finally a decent set. Druid one looks good too. Haven't been any nice ones since tbc, imo.