Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    T12 works amazingly with the store flaming horns hat.

As a worgen, the hair and snout ruin so many head pieces from sets.

Those flaming horns are the salvation for so many of my transmogs.

I probably won't run the helm, but this looks like so much fun!

Look at it on 3d model viewer with worgen!
    Awesomesauce!!!

I loooooooooooooooooove this set. It will be mine ASAP!

7+ Year Old Account
    The set looks so nice, love it *__*

Wait...what....um....new version of Warlock Mythic T17 posted today on MMO-Champion home page looks A LOT less Mythic. No skulls on shoulders. Helm looks wimpy. WTF. Back to X-Mog I guess. /sigh.

Last edited by Kashii; 2014-07-03 at 02:06 PM.

That's not the mythic set.

Quote Originally Posted by striderZA View Post
    That's not the mythic set.
    Ah yeah...just caught that. Confused b/c others posted above it were Mythic. Crisis averted.

So, my plan is to take the red normal version (I like the chain across the chest more than what's on the mythic version), mix it with the mythic version T17 (especially the shoulders and belt), and then throw in the CM helm from MoP. Enormous Illidan horns, wings, and shoulders with skulls impaled on spikes. Does anything sound more warlock appropriate?

Since we brought the T17 N version, which one are which mode? I'm guessing purple is Flex (live) and orange is Normal?
    I'd like it to be purple N and orange Flex.

Why does T17 N look so ugly? I feel like they made the Mythic set first, then said "now we just need to somehow make this set look absolutely TERRIBLE, and then we'll throw that one in normal/heroic mode"

Mythic looks incredible. And normal just looks like a failed remake of T13. It's probably because of the helm... I sure hope they change it.

It reminds me of a caster from the Warhammer Chaos army.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    Why does T17 N look so ugly? I feel like they made the Mythic set first, then said "now we just need to somehow make this set look absolutely TERRIBLE, and then we'll throw that one in normal/heroic mode"

Mythic looks incredible. And normal just looks like a failed remake of T13. It's probably because of the helm... I sure hope they change it.
    Keep in mind those pics are on a male human, the literal worst race/gender combo for lock armor. It actually looks pretty fuckin sweet on the new undead male model.

I am going to use Mythic set but replace the helm with the non-Mythic helm. Perfect Gul'dan wannabe....

Deleted
    I like the normal version aswell. SO SAVAGE.
    Although i'm not a big fan of long, pointy hats. They tend to reach out too far, ruining the overall look. They really have a strange scaling in size for some races. So, i wish they gave us a decent hood with the normal version, but... well. Might go for the Priest Mythic helm, that one's got a nice look to it.