Budget PC Gaming Build (Need Feedback)

Current PC I use for gaming seems to be nearing the end of its' life (becoming unstable with very random freezes) so instead of taking a gamble of buying one or two parts hoping it will fix the issue, I will instead build a entire (more "up-to-date" hardware) new system. I went ahead with the "research" I have done and came up with this build and I need feedback/suggestion if you happen to find something cheaper of one or more component(s) I chose and/or better/cheaper alternative(s).

Current Build (Haven't bothered with setting default sellers but the total price will still be within budget):

pcpartpicker.com/p/x8WK23

Budget: Max ~$700 (or lower if you happen to find better alternative or part I chose cheaper)

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Games / Settings Desired: I intend to mainly stick with WoW, Diablo 3, and Starcraft 2 - Want at or close to max settings and near or at 60 fps (I know in situations when there's too much going on screen the fps will plummet so I can adjust certain settings accordingly)

Other intensive software/special things: Typical setup - Game is running and only background apps is Microsoft Security Essentials, Geforce Experience, Battle.net, Steam, and couple other driver related software.... have no intentions to have too many programs going on at once / no streaming so basically very software clean system

No parts will be reused

Will just use the monitor, mouse, keyboard, and headphones I have for now (so don't need to add any in the build)

Several things to also mention:

1. I intend to stick with Intel for CPU and Nvidia for GPU (no AMD!!!)

2. I intend to use Amazon or Newegg mainly (unless the part is cheap/on sale from another seller... not doing rebates!!!)

3. Don't want a SSD

4. Yes I said Windows 8.1 XD

5. Current Case I pick looks nice although it could use one or two 120mm fans for intake but that will just up the price when I can instead get better case (if you can find one for me :3)

6. The PSU seems to be reliable and saw a review over at jonnyguru of the 500b version of it so I assume the standard 80+ certified is just as good so likely I will stick with that PSU (like to also note my bro got this psu for his "re-built" pc and no issues on first boot up and still going strong for few weeks now)

7. Got few flash drives for OS/Bios/Drivers installation so no optical drive needed

8. and finally don't you dare say bottleneck and/or futureproof :P

Thanks for reading the wall of text and hope you can help me out

Deleted
    The build you made is pretty much ok, but you gain more from the following:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i3-4330 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor ($134.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($67.24 @ Amazon)
    Memory: Kingston Fury Red Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($69.99 @ Amazon)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($51.99 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB DirectCU II Video Card ($229.99 @ Micro Center)
    Case: Corsair SPEC-01 RED ATX Mid Tower Case ($49.73 @ Mwave)
    Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($45.99 @ NCIX US)
    Total: $649.91
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

You can get a Win8.1 64bit key for 25$ here.
    You can verify that key with Microsoft tool
    Downloaded the image and mount it with their USB tool

Total without counting rebates: ~710$ , with rebates 680$

Main advantages:
    -You get a gtx 760 >>>> 750ti
    -Better quality psu
    -Better case
    -Better ram

Deleted
    Cpu and Os:
    Cpu's are the same performance wise, the 4150 is the newer (haswell refresh) one but requires a H97 mobo to work which are far more expensive. So i went with a same performance cpu that lets you use older/cheaper boards. You could potentially use the 4150 in a H87/B85 board but is a risk. It totally depends if the manufacturer will update the bios of that particular mobo which means, flashing the bios. To avoid all that i just went with the one above.

Win8.1site is legit, we had a few ppl that already bought the keys from there and the languages supported are those 10up noted there. (obviously English would be the default)

Motherboard: I covered the reasoning of choosing above. The ethernet chipset are the same, you will not see a difference, afaik they all based on same IEEE standards. Fan headers, i think the GA has 1 system + 1 cpu only. Now as far as the upgrading to a new i5 go i see what you mean and this could be a concern but unless you plan doing that within say next 2 years then you got nothing to worry. There is will be a new gen cpu's by then and you will need a new mobo anyway. So to sum it up, yes the ASrock is newest but eats up alot from the budget that you would otherwise use it for a better gpu,ram,psu etc.

Ram: There is like no difference between 1600 and 1866. Both are from very respectable brands, not that you see any ram failing last few years, but the one i chose is low profile. What that translates is, that when you will replace your cpu fan at some point, and you will, the ram you chose wont let you fit 95% of all air aftermaket coolers.

Gpu: The gpu's are not even in the same league so there is no comparison. The gtx 760 has more than double the performance of the 750ti.

Case: Case taste is a personal subjest no doupt, so you can buy what you like and afford. I chose the Corsair cause its a new model compared to that specific old Bitfenix. Also the corsair is abit better for cable management. More room to route cables around.

Psu: Yes is good psu, you could say its pretty much the default for low budget builds. It has the quality for the money, efficiency and good amps if you decide you need more gpu power later. And yes it does support Haswell, at least its advertised as such and works.
    Last edited by mmoc73263b3bd5; 2014-06-21 at 09:05 PM.