LFM alliance EU blood coin farming

As title says I'm looking for people to farm blood coins on EU alliance servers. This will be done on timeless isle using cross server invites or through battlegrounds with the fire oath item.

I require from you atleast 570 PvE ivl or 550 PvP FULL prideful gear for BG farm. I'm available every day at any time so feel free to PM me or post your battle tag here with armory.

I already have a few people I frequently farm with but you can never get enough.

If you're using the fire oath item why not just get 1 horde 90 to trade with
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sunnydee/feed

took 3 hours with a break between 1k and 2k. just trade kills
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post

That include 'returning the favour' or was that just to get one character the achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    That include 'returning the favour' or was that just to get one character the achievement?
    i offered him returning favor but he said "idm im just watching my football game, can spam a macro meanwhile"

so it was one character only, bare in mind due to not being same realm etc we had to take shitty alts, was 540 hunter with most shitty haste ever. if u are 570+ it will prob half that time depending on what class
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-06-20 at 02:09 PM.

Sounds like you earned your achievement and had a blast....

Deleted
    I did with a friend, this is the result

Deleted
    Why not do it the honest way, like one on one like everyone else? Or are you too much of a p and need a whole team of 550's to hold your hand? I bet things like this shows how you are irl, statistically it should, if you are a coward in wow why wouldn't you be in similar translated situations irl??

Kinda ironic how you sit on your cheated mounts and think you are awesome when you truly are not, too bad there isn't a asterisk next to your achievements telling what kind of a player you really are. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sthu View Post
    Why not do it the honest way, like one on one like everyone else?
    Lol'd so hard my foot ended up in Texas.

how is being stealthed in BiS gear waiting for green geared to stop out on the Island more honest?

Lol'd so hard my foot ended up in Texas.

how is being stealthed in BiS gear waiting for green geared to stop out on the Island more honest?
    It's a much more honest, fair way to sit around next to rares on a Rogue; opening on anyone that falls to 50%. Hell if a Rogue had BiS, I'm pretty sure you could take anyone from 100-0 with a Cheap Shot > Kidney.

I actually miles prefer the fact it's possible to do it like this. Less people running round the Timeless Isle trying to gank me whilst I'm fighting rares? Yes please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sthu View Post
    Kinda ironic how you sit on your cheated mounts and think you are awesome when you truly are not, too bad there isn't a asterisk next to your achievements telling what kind of a player you really are. =)
    I don't know if there is a way to show the previous achievements of that kind, but if someone knows how, you'd see that I got my mount, farming my coins on a pve server (so making a pain flagging people in order to kill them), where a pve gear in world pvp is far better, in the two months patch 5.4 went out... And I kept farming them on the isle to 1k the same way... By the way, I'm just posting a guide for those people that don't have time to do or can't do what I did.