10+ Year Old Account

Was searching through Reddit

So I was just searching through reddit under fan theories and I just noticed this brand new under the new section. Was a good read and while it's just tongue and cheek it was still funny.

http://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories/..._never_really/
    Hey everyone

The notion that he knowingly did so is laughable. HOWEVER, the fact that he DID bring balance to the force is true, but he did so unknowingly. My 0.02$

EDIT: OH WAIT, is it supposed to be sarcastic/tongue in cheek? If so, then, oh welp, I fail at reading comprehension (glorious amounts of gin probably contribute to that at the moment).
    Last edited by Marthenil; 2014-06-21 at 04:28 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think the better theory is that Darth Vader did bring balance to the force by being evil. There were too many zen, hippy, happy Jedi in the galaxy and only a single Sith lord left when Anakin became Vader. Balance means that there's an equal amount of power on the side of evil force users as there are good force users; Vader just downsized the scale in order to balance the whole thing.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    I think the better theory is that Darth Vader did bring balance to the force by being evil. There were too many zen, hippy, happy Jedi in the galaxy and only a single Sith lord left when Anakin became Vader. Balance means that there's an equal amount of power on the side of evil force users as there are good force users; Vader just downsized the scale in order to balance the whole thing.
    Never understood the entire balance thing, weren't there only like 2 Sith vs how many fucking Jedis? O.o
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Falco Lombardi View Post
    Never understood the entire balance thing, weren't there only like 2 Sith vs how many fucking Jedis? O.o
    I feel like the Jedi are kind of like the angels in Diablo. They're very pretentious, self-righteous people who believe that they are the only beings who should exist in creation.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."