Greetings!

What do I seek?

I seek a guild that is stable, established and serious about heroic/mythic progression.
I seek a guild currently progressing through heroic SoO content.
I seek a guild raiding environment that is friendly AND competitive.
I seek a guild with raid times between 8:30 PM - 1 AM EST during the week, or any time after 8:30 PM EST on weekends.

What do I offer?

I offer a 28 year old player with a stable job, PC, internet, etc. and a mature attitude.
I offer a 564 Disc Priest with 4/14H experience.
I offer a player with considerable experience in high-level (2400+) PVP and PVE.
I offer a player who is competitive by nature.
I offer a serious raider who knows how to enjoy downtime with guild mates.

My story?

I'm currently looking for a new home for the remainder of MoP and WoD. My skills and experience will allow me to add value to a serious raiding group in need of another reliable healer.

I came to MoP late, but quite enjoy the current raid tier. A few months ago I started gaining heroic SoO experience with a new guild but a major personal issue forced me to leave the game temporarily. I'm now looking to join a new group to finish H SoO and prepare for mythic raiding.

My background is a mix between serious raiding and high-level PVP. I consider myself consistently capable of playing above my gear level. For example, earlier this year I was clearing N SoO and 2-healing H Immerseus/Norushen in 545-548 with no meta/cloak. For PVP, I maintained 2400+ ratings throughout WoTLK and Cata (different account) and played 2200+ for the few weeks I PVPed on this account in early MoP, which speaks to my consistency as a player.

I'm the type of person who invests greatly in whatever it is I'm trying to accomplish, and so I will always look for ways to improve my character, gear, performance, etc. I am prepared and on-time for raids, and I am willing to build an effective OS for either Holy or Shadow or both. As someone who goes all-in on whichever aspect of the game I'm focused on (PVE/PVP), I also try to min-max racials and trade skills.

I have no real preference for realm or faction, although staying Horde would save me some money obviously.

Interested in any groups with competition open for core healing raid spots. I plan on being fairly selective as I'm looking for a raid home for the next few years, so I'm definitely going to consider all responses.

Thanks!