Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Looks like I've found my new mount!
    Fear me Humans, Dwarves and Gnomes! Fear the Blood elf riding a Gronn into battle!

Deleted
    Its a store mount, Calm your horses!

You should have selected the sprint animation, so epic. Would love to have this as a mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    holy Shit ... thats fucking awesome

Riding on one into non-military town as Warlock wearing the mythic t17... It would be impossible not to /y Bow down before your new overlord, dirty peasants!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by srathgar View Post
    think, no. You need to reread your gronn lore buddy, orcs arent the progenitors of the gronn. Gronn are the progenitors for ogres, which THEY in turn enslaved thinking inferior (which they were, both races were mostly brawn and very little brains)
    You need to pay more attention to what blizzard writes pal, they commissioned in the warcraft magazine sketches drawn up by brann bronzebeard's discovery of evolution on azeroth and draenor, making this now canon.

Earth giants > Gronn > Ogres > Orcs

so orcs are infact descendants of gronn, and by further extension earth giants.
    #boycottchina

That's an awesome mount!

25 dollars on Blizzard store.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Tryin' tae find more, but the arakkoa prefer tae throw curses at me, nae answers". I love that quote!

I hope this is a rep faction mount. Maybe from the quartermaster of Operation: Aardvark?
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Glory of the Warlordian Raid Hero

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    That's an awesome mount!

25 dollars on Blizzard store.
    Blizzard announches new mount

players reaction to mount

Blizzard puts mount on store

players new reaction to mount

pretty much sums up every single store sold mount.

this is why I still love my red flying cloud mount, because even though it wasn't horrendously hard to get it, it still felt like a personal achievement in discovering all lore around pandaria and getting it as a reward.
    #boycottchina

Looks awesome, but it doesn't look like a smooth ride when it's running, does the saddle include a sick-bucket? :P

Since it's in several colours, i'm thinking "Rep vendor" rather than "Meta-achievement" or "cash store" though, we can only hope...

10+ Year Old Account
    I just thought, outside of the frostwolves and draenei, have there been any announcements on factions we're be grinding for this expansion?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I love these mounts coming out right now. All of them look amazing. Who needs flying mounts when you get shit like this? First the iron horde elekk and now this? WHOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmox View Post
    I love these mounts coming out right now. All of them look amazing. Who needs flying mounts when you get shit like this? First the iron horde elekk and now this? WHOOOOOOOO!!!
    And then you find out it's a store mount. oh...

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Blizzard announches new mount

players reaction to mount

Blizzard puts mount on store

players new reaction to mount

pretty much sums up every single store sold mount.

this is why I still love my red flying cloud mount, because even though it wasn't horrendously hard to get it, it still felt like a personal achievement in discovering all lore around pandaria and getting it as a reward.
    If you see a really awesome-looking mount, it's actually a safe bet to assume it's a store mount. Sad, but true.

If you see a really awesome-looking mount, it's actually a safe bet to assume it's a store mount. Sad, but true.
    Store mounts usually stand out with special glow or particle effects. This looks to be the same quality of the numerous other datamined mounts like ironhorde world, eleek, ect. They are also datamined from the WoD alpha wereas I beliebe most store mounts are datamined from the ptr, as blizzard doesn't line up store mount releases with content releases typically.

This is more likely acquired in game.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I dare to disagree. My list of awsome mounts are Onyxia, Ashes of Alar, corrupted firehawk, the Frostwyrm vanquisher, any Netherwing drake and the Ultramarine battle tank. Some of them I achieved and in use but all available in game.
    And all of those existed before the shop so not the best counter argument.

I disagree, I have the majority of the store mounts, and while I got them cause I enjoy them and think they look good. I still love my Talbuks and Water Strider and Yaks more and think they look much more awesome than any of the store mounts.

I could say the same about many other ingame only mounts I own.

Deleted
    666 videos.

Illuminati = final boss of WoD confirmed.

Looks pretty hideous, honestly; but kudos to them for creating a new mount that doesn't just use the skeleton of an old mount.