Quick Warframe question

The Warframe megathread is pretty much dead and megathreads don't work for questions.

So, I was wondering if there's an option to have a controller plugged in (for a different game) and have it disabled in Warframe? It seems to auto switch to controller and there doesn't seem to be an option under controls to tell it to ignore the controller.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

I know that the last time I logged on, there was an option to switch between Mouse & Keyboard input to Controller input.

Anyways, you don't really need to have the keyboard and mouse disabled. Just set them aside, toss your legs up onto the desk, recline, and play with controller. Bring over the keyboard when you need to chat or sell stuff.

I'm fairly certain there's an option for turning it off. Or at least if being plugged-in it won't affect your keyboard+mouse controls.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    I know that the last time I logged on, there was an option to switch between Mouse & Keyboard input to Controller input.

Anyways, you don't really need to have the keyboard and mouse disabled. Just set them aside, toss your legs up onto the desk, recline, and play with controller. Bring over the keyboard when you need to chat or sell stuff.
    No, I mean the other way around.

This person doesn't want to unplug their controller every time they switch to play Warframe from FF14.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    No, I mean the other way around.

This person doesn't want to unplug their controller every time they switch to play Warframe from FF14.
    Oh, well then...I'm farily certain there's an option someone, or at least there was. But, then again, if your not using the controller for Warframe, then just set it aside and don't unplug it, unless I'm not understanding the discussion correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Oh, well then...I'm farily certain there's an option someone, or at least there was. But, then again, if your not using the controller for Warframe, then just set it aside and don't unplug it, unless I'm not understanding the discussion correctly.
    I will check with them if that's possible.

They were saying that having a controller plugged in was turning on auto aim and a bunch of other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    I will check with them if that's possible.

They were saying that having a controller plugged in was turning on auto aim and a bunch of other things.
    Auto aim and other things can be manually turned off in the options, and it will override the automatic controller settings.