Thread: Bought a ps4...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    to be fair, i wouldent play a game where the npc's cant even see a person in a baloon come by, or even a freaking container..

that seem to me to be a very bad start of a game..

Yet you are willing to play a game where characters have ridiculously huge and heavy shoulder armor that block peripheral vision and makes them so top heavy that it's a miracle a slight breeze doesn't blow them over.
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2014-06-24 at 08:55 AM.

Deleted
    ...or that when you get shot in games you don't fall over and die, but somehow miraculously regain health after 5 secs of crouching!

Deleted
    The only game that interests me on PS4 is probably MGSV. I got a bit tired of a series I used to absolutely love as a teen, but grew bored of as I aged because of the excessive attempts at giving the player a fucking movie to watch instead of a game to play.
    But MGSV looks like it has a unique change of setting and I like the look of the engine they're using.

Oh oh and also Demon's Souls 2. Almost forgot this. That's not its real name though, but I'm sure someone will remember the real name for it. If I was buying a PS4 it would be for that game. Though I don't buy consoles for one or two games.

Deleted
    Tiny Brains is amazing for some co-op fun!

Quote Originally Posted by unrealeck View Post
    The only game that interests me on PS4 is probably MGSV. I got a bit tired of a series I used to absolutely love as a teen, but grew bored of as I aged because of the excessive attempts at giving the player a fucking movie to watch instead of a game to play.
    But MGSV looks like it has a unique change of setting and I like the look of the engine they're using.

Oh oh and also Demon's Souls 2. Almost forgot this. That's not its real name though, but I'm sure someone will remember the real name for it. If I was buying a PS4 it would be for that game. Though I don't buy consoles for one or two games.

I think your talking about blood born

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    to be fair, i wouldent play a game where the npc's cant even see a person in a baloon come by, or even a freaking container..

that seem to me to be a very bad start of a game..
    MGS is known for their silly stuff and easter eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechar View Post
    In anticipation for NHL 15. For now though I don't know what to get. I have a gaming PC so I would rather use that for the games on both platforms. Any suggestions for people who have played the games?
    I also bought PS4 in anticipation for NHL 15. I have loved hockey games since I was a wee lad, and spent hundreds of hours each year playing the game. Can't wait for next-gen hockey!

Anyhoo I think Trials Fusion probably the best next-gen atm so get def get that OP!

MADDEN!! FOOTBALL!!! that why i am getting a ps4

Congrats on the PS4. No exclusives to think of really, maybe when Last of Us comes out. That and Destiny, even though not exactly an exclusive.
    PC = "master race", if you want to try to keep up with video cards that cost about as much (or more) than a console. I'd really hope at that point the games look and play better.
    Never understood that argument. Kinda like saying my v8 will smoke your v6. Well yeah.

IMO there's really not that many exclusives at the moment, might as well just wait until it gets a price cut or new model or something.

Then again, I just bought a PS3 a few months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    MGSV <3 Worth it (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Deleted
    it's a bit of sumemr draught, yeah, but it's same thing on every platform. So many great games coming this Fall, you won't have a time to play them all

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    IMO there's really not that many exclusives at the moment, might as well just wait until it gets a price cut or new model or something.

Then again, I just bought a PS3 a few months ago.
    Price cuts won't happen until sales slow down. You must mean holiday sales and what not because Sony isn't dropping the MSRP on the thing for likely another 2 years.

Look at how long it took the ps2 to get a price cut, or even the 360. The ps3 only got price cuts so fast because it needed to be revised to even stay alive, $600 entry point in 2006 was beyond ridiculous money for most people, especially when it's competitor was half that.

15+ Year Old Account
    I highly Recommend MLB The Show 14 if you are into Baseball at all. also the UFC game is a lot of fun and challenging. also NBA 2k14 is good but obviously 15 will be much better. and i am also waiting for NHL 15 as i already have preordered my copy. Also GTA 5 on ps4 will be a lot better as well though probably the pc version will end up being the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zethras View Post
    this sums my opinion up nicely.

jaaavviiikkkkk