Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Why i wont resub.

I know no one cares, i know that some ppl still belive they will fix hunters new xpac, i havent seen any change whatsoever.

all 3 specs are the same they are now, all 3 specs lack of something cool and diferent from eachother, all 3 spec wont scale (i know 50% of the time someone use this Word is in the worse way) since we havent change at all.

where is BM main shot, why they want to keep kill command as main shot for BM, is awfull, pets will never scale either, haste will still be better than anything else for this spec.

MM still sucks, even tho some of the changes are really cool, is almost there, there still a few things that need to be fixed, more weapon damage attacks, steady shot negative scalling needs to go.

SV still same as before, nothing has change here, yeah they reduced a bit of buttons on this spec but this isnt the spec that need it fewer buttons it was BM and they still there.

i belive we will suck, same as we did this xpac, at least prior xpac we started really strong, this xpac we started in the basement and ended up in the basement.

If you're a hunter and not topping the charts, you're doing it wrong.

If you know that no one cares, why post it?

Seems like attention whoring to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw where is this "basement"?

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/5/

10+ Year Old Account
    My interest is piqued.

What about Kill Command is "awfull"?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    i belive we will suck, same as we did this xpac, at least prior xpac we started really strong, this xpac we started in the basement and ended up in the basement.
    I really, really, wouldn't say we have sucked this expansion, sure we might have had a few weak spots on a few bosses but overall our dps have never been the worst, but at the same time we haven't been OP either if that's what you want.

Being a asset to your raid is more than just high numbers.

Deleted
    I have got that feeling, that some people don't unterstand the difference between a blog and a forum...
    I believe you should try leaving us something to discuss, not telling us your decision and then go up and away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf". When you can't think of legitimate arguments, you just throw in "scaling" all over your post and it makes it seem like you have an actual gripe.

i dont play a hunter but they definitely dont suck. a lot of hunters finish towards the top every fight. not at the very top but still definitely not the "basement." BM has been pretty strong this tier. also hunters will always be brought to raids especially in 10man since they can supply pretty much any raid buff. i'm sorry but if you really feel this way about hunters then your doing something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

15+ Year Old Account
    1) yes, no one cares.
    2) we are in the middle of an ALPHA. No balance pass yet. Even the ability sets aren't final. No sound decision can be made just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    If that's not somebody's sig by the end of the day I quit life
    happy?

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

10+ Year Old Account
    Blah blah blah. No one cares. survival is fine they don't need to change anything about it and BM is ok for the most part. They are changing mm which is a good thing. Dono why this means you aren't re subbing, you could always do a crazy thing like play another class, but w/e. One less hunter in the world(of Warcraft), we already have way too many. God bless

Also I dono where you are getting this whole we suck bit from, but that's not true. Maybe you suck, but hunters as a whole are not bad. They aren't warlocks but they are better than a lot of classes. And good hunters can compete with anyone. Also hunters have the strongest cd in the game by far .
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-06-21 at 07:56 PM.

I've never wanted to be playing the class that was at the top of the meters, but a class that could keep up and work well. Hunters have always been that way for me. We're a strong class, we carry utility and high mobility which makes us fairly versatile.

SV/MM need their own styles, but BM is pretty on point as a spec in terms of talents and flavor. I would love to see AS morph into a different ability that seemed more 'BM' like, but complaining about pets and Kill Command? Really?

I've played this Hunter since TBC and was only SV during Sunwell and WotLK, every other time it was BM - Including early Cata. We've had massive improvements to the spec over the years. MASSIVE.

If you think about, all classes and specs are similar, you press keybinds to activate abilities to perform your duty, then you move a bit, rince and repeat.

Deleted
    "I know no one cares" stopped reading

You were right. No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    If you're a hunter and not topping the charts, you're doing it wrong.
    i never said anything about our current status, yes we are there after multiples "BUFFS" when progression was already dead and Ilvls are out of control.

What about Kill Command is "awfull"?
    its, you depend on your pet to use it, that alone make it the worse main shot ever. no other class relies so much on a permanent pet to deal damage, this is why i hate BM so much, not because is bad or have too much to handle, just because i need to babysit a retarded pet. if im not 100% in control i just dont feel good. if you think thats what make you a good hunter is fine, yeah you are good at handling a retarded pet.

I really, really, wouldn't say we have sucked this expansion, sure we might have had a few weak spots on a few bosses but overall our dps have never been the worst, but at the same time we haven't been OP either if that's what you want.

Being a asset to your raid is more than just high numbers.
    we had, for a class that has 0 utility on a 10 man guild your job is null, any other class is better than you, heck a 2nd warlock would be better than you, back when it mattered, not now, im not saying you are wrong just saying that we had better moments before this xpac and next xpac seems we are heading same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Don't look at the notes and quit off the bat. I freak out and talk to Friends on Skype all about the notes, but the same things happened in previous expansions. Give up when the pre expansion patch hits and if somethings sucks then, I approve of you leaving.

Deleted
    its, you depend on your pet to use it, that alone make it the worse main shot ever. no other class relies so much on a permanent pet to deal damage, this is why i hate BM so much, not because is bad or have too much to handle, just because i need to babysit a retarded pet. if im not 100% in control i just dont feel good. if you think thats what make you a good hunter is fine, yeah you are good at handling a retarded pet.
    Good thing there's two other DPS specs as a hunter you can play if BM is too hard for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    If you think about, all classes and specs are similar, you press keybinds to activate abilities to perform your duty, then you move a bit, rince and repeat.
    not what i meant, everyone press a key and deal damage.

change the name of explosive shot to kill command bam you are playing BM. name it chimera shot and you are playing MM. oh wait, MM dosnt use COBRA SHOT they use steady shot......

all 3 spec play the same, the same, there is a lot of diference in a fire mage and a frost mage and a arcane mage. i wont even coment on warlocks, isnt fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Good thing there's two other DPS specs as a hunter you can play if BM is too hard for you.
    lol @ hunters and hard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    I've never wanted to be playing the class that was at the top of the meters, but a class that could keep up and work well. Hunters have always been that way for me. We're a strong class, we carry utility and high mobility which makes us fairly versatile.

SV/MM need their own styles, but BM is pretty on point as a spec in terms of talents and flavor. I would love to see AS morph into a different ability that seemed more 'BM' like, but complaining about pets and Kill Command? Really?

I've played this Hunter since TBC and was only SV during Sunwell and WotLK, every other time it was BM - Including early Cata. We've had massive improvements to the spec over the years. MASSIVE.
    i 've played since TBC as well and BM back them was even worse, mash steady shot, same for sv and MM the dif it was that SV provided extra bonus to your glaive rogues so you NEED it 1 at least on your raid.

we are a mediocre class, we can do all, hence why we cant be good at anything, Jack of all trade master of none.

i love what they did with hunter mobility, sure, it feels right, i dont thing the penalty in damage is a good thing. i think they need to rebalance clases much better and they need to buff/nerf other classes quicker, waiting on my 10% atp buff this xpac so i can do 80% of a warlock damage it was the name of this xpac for hunters.

Deleted
    lol @ hunters and hard
    It isn't, but if you think that Kill Command is a hindrance then you obviously have some skill issues.