Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I used Xpadder to map keyboard buttons to my PS2 pad and would do pretty much everything except serious raiding using that

Left Stick: Character Movement
    Right Stick: Camera Movement (as well as hold it in then move it to move mouse cursor for interacting with things)
    X, O, [], /\, R1, R2, L1, L2: Most Used Skills
    D-Pad: Shift modifier on Up, longer CD's on the other 3 directions

Worked fairly well except the camera movement and was fine for dungeons and questing

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    I used Xpadder to map keyboard buttons to my PS2 pad and would do pretty much everything except serious raiding using that

Left Stick: Character Movement
    Right Stick: Camera Movement (as well as hold it in then move it to move mouse cursor for interacting with things)
    X, O, [], /\, R1, R2, L1, L2: Most Used Skills
    D-Pad: Shift modifier on Up, longer CD's on the other 3 directions

Worked fairly well except the camera movement and was fine for dungeons and questing
    blizzard isnt going to port their game to a 14 year old console.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Because it's still ridiculously popular compared to any other competition (which recent have invaded the console market too) and earns shed loads of money. Expanding onto console (if done properly) would increase it's lifespan and subs.
    microsoft charges $50000 per update for games. any profit made would be quickly eaten up by microsoft absurd's hotfix fees.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    blizzard isnt going to port their game to a 14 year old console.
    I don't think I said they would :s
    All I was doing was pointing out that it's perfectly possibly to play (some classes and no doubt most if not all come WoD ability pruning) with a console pad..and yes it's 14 years old so if that pad can handle it I'm sure the fancy newer console pads can too

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    I don't think I said they would :s
    All I was doing was pointing out that it's perfectly possibly to play (some classes and no doubt most if not all come WoD ability pruning) with a console pad..and yes it's 14 years old so if that pad can handle it I'm sure the fancy newer console pads can too
    The title of your post is a question " Is WoW heading to consoles?!"

While you didn't say it would, you're asking for other people's opinions and therefore inviting commentary

I do not think wow will ever be released in a console version. While some people, like yourself will attempt to play it this way - it's not meant to be. Sure you can quest, but I don't think come wod you will have the reaction times for say the new heroics. And I feel if wow ever was supported to be played on console it would dumb it down even further which personally for me, would be the end of my sub. I think the game is too brain dead easy as it is.

If they announce it at Blizz con expect a told you so dance out of me

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    If they announce it at Blizz con expect a told you so dance out of me lol.
    Theye wont.

I would love it if WoW came to console, only if we could use our existing characters and not have to start over again.

Most classes would be unplayable, or playable but highly gimped.

Pretty much all classes require macros to perform at their highest capability, and there just aren't enough buttons on a controller to do that.

Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    No. Even with a few skills being removed, there is still no way in hell it could be playable on a console.
    you know you can plug keyboard and mouse to consoles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    I had knee surgery 3 years ago after I 'stubbed' my knee on the stairs while running up them. The doctor took my leg from the knee down, and then slept with my wife, shot my dog, ate my lunch while I sleeping in the hospital recovering and then found me after I was discharged and stole my crutch and beat me with it.

Fuck you, ask your doctor...dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJen View Post
    The title of your post is a question " Is WoW heading to consoles?!"

While you didn't say it would, you're asking for other people's opinions and therefore inviting commentary

I do not think wow will ever be released in a console version. While some people, like yourself will attempt to play it this way - it's not meant to be. Sure you can quest, but I don't think come wod you will have the reaction times for say the new heroics. And I feel if wow ever was supported to be played on console it would dumb it down even further which personally for me, would be the end of my sub. I think the game is too brain dead easy as it is.

I think you've got me confused with the topic starter