Fire-Watcher's Oath

So most druids I know always want transformation items to be usable while in-form, and rightfully so.

The recent hotfixes to the item Fire-Watcher's Oath allowed the transformation to persist between shapeshifts so that druids could effectively farm the bloody coins.

And the results when combined with travel form and Glyph of the Stag has some pretty funny results as I found out when I was running ToT for that elusive 549 Rune of Re-Origination.

And yes, I do lift:

http://imgur.com/a/0Bm0w

Deleted
    My life is complete.

wish we could have 2 ppl on our back:P
    Imagine the face of someone seeing a bull running at them with 2 panda's as weapons!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Deleted

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally love how it hides popping Incarnation. Sadly it won't work in Rated BGs though.

Pure Win...

Please let this remain ingame lol.

/flex and /dance with someone attached to your arm are pretty hilarious

Also it's a bummer that the daggers are 10m duration/1 hr CD.

I tested and found that activating iron boot, gnomeregan pride, and blood elf orb all drop you out of shapeshift, and when you go back into form you just return to Yaungol form. Anyone found illusions that stack with/modify Yaungol? I did something when raiding that took away the transparent red look, like in the screenshot above, but I can't remember what it was. Incarnation?

Update: Wowhead comment saying that oddly polished stone and kang's bindstone remove the red color. Those are both 10m/1hr cd unfortunately.
    Last edited by Malvesti; 2014-06-23 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    Personally I find this very good for PvP in general. I find that when I have the oath popped, my opponents tend to think I am a rogue (as opposed to a feral druid). What is my reasoning for this? Whenever I fight mages whilst using oath they try and sheep me and some point in the fight. Some mages try multiple times even after seeing 'immune', presumably because they think I popped CoS?

Lol thats pretty cool. Makes me consider going out and getting my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Novarian View Post
    Lol thats pretty cool. Makes me consider going out and getting my own.
    You definitely should!

It is one of the few items in the game that persist through forms, and it makes fire-cat look really good too!

Deleted
    Thank you Kraineth

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maekito View Post
    Personally I find this very good for PvP in general. I find that when I have the oath popped, my opponents tend to think I am a rogue (as opposed to a feral druid). What is my reasoning for this? Whenever I fight mages whilst using oath they try and sheep me and some point in the fight. Some mages try multiple times even after seeing 'immune', presumably because they think I popped CoS?
    No, there's just really ignorant Mages out there. Remember that Druids are the only thing in the game thats immune to Polymorph, besides targets that Polymorph does not affect. So a nub mage that does not PvP often will attempt to Polymorph druids, not knowing that Druids can only be polymorphed out of form. I see the same thing with Shamans+Hex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    No, there's just really ignorant Mages out there. Remember that Druids are the only thing in the game thats immune to Polymorph, besides targets that Polymorph does not affect. So a nub mage that does not PvP often will attempt to Polymorph druids, not knowing that Druids can only be polymorphed out of form. I see the same thing with Shamans+Hex.
    Wrong. Druids are not immune to polymorph. Druids in animal form however are immune to polymorph.
    This is often solved by pom-polying druids or following up other cc on druid thats in caster form.

Dont make it sound like its impossible to cc druids. Its not. You just need to not be blind and/or handicapped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Wrong. Druids are not immune to polymorph. Druids in animal form however are immune to polymorph.
    This is often solved by pom-polying druids or following up other cc on druid thats in caster form.

Dont make it sound like its impossible to cc druids. Its not. You just need to not be blind and/or handicapped.
    Druids use to be immune to Polymorph, and you can't sheep a Moonkin as the Moonkin will always be in Moonkin form.

Sure, you can get Ferals when they shift out to CC and what-not, and, of course, resto is easily CC-able unless they got Incarnation going.

So, Druids are immune to Polymorph while in any form but Treant form.

Edit- Actually, Treant Form may also be immune to Polymorph, as Treant Form may turn the druid into an Elemental, which makes them immune to CCs that do not affect elementals. Unsure on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Should't make posts about this, specially the PvP tricking mages post, the fun police will come and ask for our fun tax if we have too much fun.

Plainsrunner has reached a new level.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Druids use to be immune to Polymorph, and you can't sheep a Moonkin as the Moonkin will always be in Moonkin form.

Sure, you can get Ferals when they shift out to CC and what-not, and, of course, resto is easily CC-able unless they got Incarnation going.

So, Druids are immune to Polymorph while in any form but Treant form.

Edit- Actually, Treant Form may also be immune to Polymorph, as Treant Form may turn the druid into an Elemental, which makes them immune to CCs that do not affect elementals. Unsure on this.
    Treant form is a cosmetic glyph, that does not offer any of the shapeshifting benefits.