Auction House selling bug?

So lately I have discovered a bug with the Auction House. For a long time now I have seen that I have sold items, but I dont get the money for it. And now, again it happened. I posted one of "Enchant Gloves - Superior Expertise", but as you can see its not in the "sold" section. And When I went through all my auctions, its not there. When I open the mail to get the money for the items I sell, I see that I don't get the money for the item. This has happen alot of times now... The problem is normally with Gloves enchant as far as I know. Anyone else seen anything like this?

[IMG][/IMG]

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    time left is sorted from high to low, i suppose you'll find the item on the bottom of the list

I went up and down the list. Still nothing.

To clarify...

You sold "Enchant Gloves - Superior Expertise", but it doesn't show as sold in the Auctions tab? With the 1 hour countdown to gold delivery?

Edit..yes I see your chat log. You did sell it.

This is a CRZ bug that has happened since the release of MoP. You cannot see sold items in that tab, from Auction Houses in cities that are CRZ'd (I see you're in Thunder Bluff). If you go to Orgrimmar, you will see that the item is showing as sold in that tab.

However, this doesn't effect gold being delivered to your mailbox. Gold is always delivered.

Disclaimer: This is a layman's explanation of the issue, there are times where that tab does work in CRZ'd cities
    Last edited by ablib; 2014-06-22 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    To clarify...

You sold "Enchant Gloves - Superior Expertise", but it doesn't show as sold in the Auctions tab? With the 1 hour countdown to gold delivery?
    Nope. And when I got through the AH list, its not there. Did not recieve any gold for it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Fkleppe View Post
    Nope. And when I got through the AH list, its not there. Did not recieve any gold for it either.
    See my edit.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    See my edit.
    That is VERY wierd, because I normally stand in Orgrimmar and the same thing happens there.

That is VERY wierd, because I normally stand in Orgrimmar and the same thing happens there.
    I would find that very hard to believe or it could possibly be a difference between the EU and NA clients. I've spent quite a bit of time researching this on NA (the AH is a big deal to me). This one bug (not seeing what is sold), would be the only valid reason I can find to not use cities other than Org/SW.

It used to be much worse. You used to see nothing in that tab if you accessed the AH from a different realm that you posted the items on. Or time stamps would not be correct. For example if I posted an auction in a hosted CRZ realm that is in Pacific time, but I check the tab from SW in Eastern time zone, the posting times would be all messed up.

As far as I can tell this bug (sold items not showing up) is the only casualty left from CRZ, everything else works normally, including gold delivery. The sold item is still there, that data just isn't crossed over to the hosted CRZ realm.

Deleted
    Alliance Bladefist EU
    Wasmt your realm recently connected?...open a ticket then cause Ill gues over 1 freaking year is not enough to find xrealm bugs....

This sometimes happens with a busy AH/realm. I've had the same 'issue' in the past, but in the end, you will always receive your gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    This sometimes happens with a busy AH/realm. I've had the same 'issue' in the past, but in the end, you will always receive your gold.
    Can confirm this, it's happening with me "all" the time, but after the delivery time expires it shows up in the mailbox. (Usually it's happening when doing undercut wars with many items (gems/scrolls)). Also would like to add that sometimes it's not sending the text when i sell something, so my guess would be it's related to some kind of spam protection.